Part Two: The Damn Pirate Came Back

Part two to: Meeting Hook when he first came.

You woke up to a yelling outside your tent and were about to ignore it when you heard something.

"I don't care Smee! That girl is here somewhere, while the others distract Pan we grab her, understood?"

"But she's just a girl Captain!"

"She's an evil incarnate just like that damn boy."

You grinned evilly and decided it's time for a little game,You flashed from your sleeping wear to your everyday clothing, a grey shirt, brown jeans and black combat boots. You had a knife around your calf and a machete around your waist, your hair fell in it's natural state and you flashed to behind them

"Evil incarnate? Huh, that's a new one."

They both spun around and pulled out their swords to attempt to fight you, you waved your hand and they melted into silver goo.

They dropped their handles and jumped back, "what the bloody hell?" The Captain said, you looked at him and laughed.

"Bloody hell, it's the lieutenant," You laughed, "where's your captain?"

"I'm the captain now," his glare hardened, "you are the reason my brother is dead."

"Actually I am not," you shrugged, "from what I recall you weren't listening to Pan's warnings."

"You knew?" He hissed.

"Yes, I knew, and we tried to tell you, we tried to warn you but you didn't listen!" You shouted, "because you're a ignorant, lousy, empty, pirate." You stepped forward with every word.

You were nearly chest to chest with him, you smiled coldly, "you're a coward."

He smiled, but it wasn't warm, "and you're an idiot."

The last thing you knew was sleeping poppy dust being thrown in your face.

*********************

You woke up to the ripe smell of rum from underneath your nose, you grimaced and opened your eyes.

"What the fuck?" You nearly shouted in anger, these motherfuckers were going down.

"Such a mouth for a pretty girl," The Captain came into your view.

You decided to not backfire with something, it was pointless now, he had the upper hand, instead you asked, "what are you going to do with me?"

He grinned wickedly, "I'm going to make Pan beg for your life."

"Mhm, and then what?" You asked while raising your brow, "I saw you Captain, you have a heart of gold, you're going to torture a young girl?"

"I'm not that man anymore Y/N, my name is Captain Hook." He waved his hook for emphasis, you laughed.

"Do I even want to know?"

"Rumplestiltskin," he grumbled.

You burst into laughter, "Pan's son? No way."

"That boy doesn't look old enough to have a son."

"Look? Yeah he doesn't, but his age, that's another story." You rolled your eyes, you knew his story, you knew it better than anyone, he was your best friend after all.

"Tell me love."

"How bout not asshole," you spat out, you tried to move your wrists but failed, "what the hell is going on?"

"I need to get revenge on Pan, I lost a loved one, he deserves to as well." He grabbed a knife and leaned up against your throat, your breathing paused slightly, you then breathed normally so he knew you weren't freaking out.