Drunk

AYE I FINALLY GOT THIS UP, thank you to the wonderful @AshanteDawchand for this one shot idea!

Also I could not find a song that really fit this one shot so it does not have a song. 

This is before the Lost Boys were on the island, and you two weren't together.

There was one thing you knew, and that was Pan was completely hammered.

He was shitfaced drunk, and you had no idea how the hell he got alcohol.

And you were pissed he didn't share with you.

You had heard a crying/screaming noise from his tent and rushed in with a sword ready in case he had gotten attacked. But no, the bastard was laying on the floor screaming like a banshee with flushed cheeks.

You dropped the sword and stood over him, it was an...interesting sight to see. The powerful, unstoppable Peter Pan was on the ground crying with a bottle of rum in his hands.

It was hysterical.

But one thing you knew about someone who was in a delirious state is to ever laugh at them, you can laugh with them but not at them.

You bit your lip to help the smile from spreading and sat down by his head, "hey Pan, how ya doin buddy?" You let a tiny giggle escape but quickly covered it up with a throat clearing.

"Y/N's so pretty," he said dreamily, "I just wanna wrap her in bubble wrap and protect her from the world, but I don't think she'd let me."

You smiled, "I don't think she would either buddy, c'mon, let's get you up."

You grabbed his wrist and pulled him up, unfortunately your hands were slippery and so were his. So he slipped out of your arms and hit the floor with a thud, his head ricocheted off the floor.

Your eyes went wide with fear, "Pan, oh my god, I'm so sor-"

He let out a full, boisterous, laugh. "That was fun."

You laughed, "oh my god. Let's try this again."

You pulled his arm again and managed to get him sitting up, then you wrapped your arms around his waist and lifted him up. You gently pushed him over to the bed and set him down.

"Thank youuuuuuu." He slurred, "hey can I tell you a secret?" He whispered as he pulled you closer to his face, you winced at the awful smell of rum that coated his breath.

"Yeah, what's up Pan?"

"You just can't tell Y/N." He said, after looking around the room as if waiting for someone to walk in.

You smiled, "I promise I won't." You whispered back with a wink.

"I really like her," he then whispered, "like like her." His already flushed cheeks got redder. 

You blushed even though there was no reason to be embarrassed, "really?"

"Do you think she'll like me back?" He asked in a whispered as you managed to get him tucked into bed.

You smiled gently, "yeah I do."

"Yay," he murmured snuggling into the blankets, "thank you."

"You're welcome." You whispered as he fell asleep.

You leaned over and kissed his forehead, "goodnight Peter Pan." You said.

You blew out the candle that kept the tent lit up and quietly walked over to yours.

Despite the butterflies blossoming in your stomach, you managed to fall asleep quickly with a light smile on your face.

I know that was really short! But I tried. Also I have a new book out!

Girls Who Like Girls, a one shot book about girls who like girls with no smut! Please tell me what y'all think and you can request stuff for that one too! (there is no fandom) and I'll obviously give y'all credit!

Until next time :)

The Adventures Of A Lost Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें