LM5: Woman Like Me

I always say what I'm feeling, I was born without a zip on my mouth.

Something that Peter admired about you was your unfiltered wit. You didn't give a shit about what came out of your mouth. It was genuinely you.

Sometimes I don't even mean it. It takes a little while to figure me out.

You were a big question mark to Peter. He had no idea how to flirt with you. Some days you'd flirt back and others you'd roll your eyes and walk away. He learned that you need something witty to work with for him to get those fiery comebacks out of you.

I like my coffee with two sugars in it, high heels and my jewelry dripping. Drink and I get all fired up (hey hey hey).

Neverland had dance nights from time to time, you dancing around the fire was one of Peter's favorite things because you looked so wild and free. He loved seeing you at ease.

Insecure but I'm working with it. Many things that I could get rid of. Ain't about to give it up.

You were insecure about a few things, everybody was. But you never gave those insecurities attention. Peter would sometimes see you not be as confident as you always are and those days are rough for him because he misses your storm presence. But others day, you're a hurricane.

I made a few mistakes, I regret it nightly. I broke a couple hearts that I wear on my sleeve. My momma always said, "girl, you're trouble" and now I wonder, could you fall for a woman like me?

You were a lot like your mother, Regina Mills. A badass bitch at heart, an icy exterior but once you melted past that, there was a warm inside that wanted to be held. When Peter got past htat exterior he was shocked to see how soft you really were. How puppies made you cry but if a human died you wouldn't give a shit.

And everytime we touch, boy, you make me feel weak. I can tell you're shy and I think it's so sweet. Spending every night under covers and still I wonder, could you fall for a woman like me?

Peter's touch could make you melt, he was the fire to your nice, the day to your night. You were dark to him and he was light to you. That alone says how dark you could be. At night he'd hold you close, and stroke your hair to send nightmares away. He loved you more than he could've ever imagined loving someone. And you loved him enough for it to light up your darkness.

I'm so shook right now you guys have no idea. THERE ARE 224K OF YOU. WHAT. THE LOST FAMILY IS GROWING. I'M CRYING.

this doesn't feel real, but hey it is and it took us three years (i think) to get here and wHAT.

anyway love y'all and byeeeeee