Breaking Gender Roles: Slut Shaming

It's hot on Neverland okay? It's so hot that you have resorted to wearing shorter than the average pair of shorts and a tank top. But of course, since you live on an island full of boys, they had some comments to make.

"Well don't you look slutty." One boy remarked as you sat sharpening a weapon.

"I'd rather be 'slutty' than a dumbass like you." Of course, you expected these comments coming from boys.

"How am I a dumbass?"

"You made a nasty comment while I'm sharpening a knife," you twirled said knife in the air and caught it perfectly by the handle. You then threw it at him.

It nabbed a loose area in his T-shirt sleeve and nailed him to the tree behind him.

You got up and leaned close to him, "I'm not a slut, no woman is a slut. Men can show skin and sleep around with girls and no one calls him out on it. Yet, when it comes to a woman who does this, she's a slut, a whore, a skank." You hissed out the word, "you call me that again, or if you call Wendy or Tink or Tiger Lily that, I will find you and rip your spine out. Do I make myself clear?"

He was trembling by the end of your speech, you smirked "tell your friends." You ripped out the knife and he ran back to the camp.

Peter ended up telling the boys to leave you alone for your outfit choices, which you scoffed at. Wendy and you ended up forming a female alliance along with Tiger Lily and Tink, it was weird yes, but it was amazing.

All of you would get together a lot to talk shit about the boys, even about Peter at some points, and some other things, you got to know them pretty well.

Which is why women should stick together because we are a force to be reckon with, especially when we have each others backs. 

Super short yes, but it captures the point. Yo, slut shaming is not cool, especially when it's a girl calling another girl that. We as females need to stick together when boys are dicks and show them what's up.

There is nothing I hate more than girl on girl hate, like we have to stick together and it pisses me off that other women don't get that. But anyway. 

Also there is another update today because this is so short so yeah byeeeee <3