Pan...Doesnt Know What To Do

He was worried.

It wasn't like you to not walk out of your tent after 3PM. You loved teasing him in your tank tops and shorts in the blistering heat.

He walked into your tent concerned that you had not come out all day and found you groaning in bed, facedown with a blanket under your vagina to push up your pelvis.

"What in the bloody hell?" He exclaimed. You looked quite contorted.
"EXACTLY. I am in bloody hell you British crouton." He heard you say from where you were smushed into your pillows. 
"British crouton?"
"Yes." You hissed out, you wiggled your pelvis.
"What're you doing?"
"I currently have some beast using my ovaries as a jump rope and this position is the only way I can alleviate this horrid pain."
"Anything I can do?"
"No you are about as useless as a white crayon at this point. Honestly i'm quite thrilled i'm dealing with this and not pregnancy."
That made the blood drain out of his face. "You're...you're not are you?"

He was afraid for many reasons. 1. He so did not wanna deal with you when you were pregnant, you're sassy without pregnancy as it is. 2. You guys did fuck around recently, literally fucked around.

You lifted your head and smiled sleepily, yet he could tell in your eyes you were irritated just because you wanted rest. "Not sweetie i'm not. But it's nice to know what you think about kids."
He let out a breath of relief. "So you dealing with this is a good thing?"
You sighed, "yes it just hurts."
"You wanna cuddle?" He asked.
You shook your head, "no I just found the right position where my cramps are completely non existent. Now I better now sneeze."
"If I sneeze blood explodes out of my vagina."
He choked, "yeah I gotta go."
He saw you smile, your cheeks pressed against the satin of your pillow case. "Goodbye Pan."
"Goodbye sweetheart." He hastily said as he walked out.

You laughed softly, men.

my bad this kinda sucks i'm not feeling the best rn so i thought i'd pop this out

love you guys 💖