•Eighty-three•

Start from the beginning

"What? Why?" I said, it physically hurting me to see how she was looking at me.

"I don't feel safe here" she barely got out, her voice cracking with every word.

"Then let me take you home, I'll keep you safe" I said softly but Elle just shook her head as she folded her arms timidly across her chest.

"No" she said, crying as backed away to the car.

"No, you won't"

Eloise
-x-

1:08pm

Sitting on my brothers sofa I was wrapped up in a blanket as Halsten layed under it with me, his little head poking out the top.

"Are you sure you don't want me to call the police?" Elliott asked, his tone soft as he walked in holding a mug of hot chocolate for the each of us.

"No" I mumbled shaking my head as I took the warm mug from his hands.

"I don't want Shawn to get trouble"

"He won't get in trouble Eloise, it was basically self defence. I mean Liam broke into your home and then touched you, I don't blame Shawn one bit for what he did" Elliott explained, sitting down at the other end of the sofa.

"I don't want to talk about it" I sighed, still quite shaken from the whole thing.

"Get some rest" Elliott smiled sympathetically as he put his hand on my leg, lightly shaking me before standing back up.

"I'll take Halsten upstairs to play, call me if you need anything" he said before carefully lifting Halsten out of the blanket and into his arms.

"Thankyou" I faintly smiled at him.

Eventually Elliott went upstairs with Halsten and I tried to get some rest. Placing my mug on the table next to me I then sunk into the sofa so I was laying down.

Pulling the duvet up to my chin I hugged my head into the pillow as I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

As I laid there all I could think about was everything that happened today. I was so shaken and I was even too scared to leave the house. I still hadn't quite processed all of it.

My side was still sore from where Shawn had knocked me over. It probably wouldn't have hurt as much if I hadn't just given birth like two weeks ago.

I hadn't spoken to Shawn since I left him at the side of the road and I had no idea how Liam was.

I had never seen Shawn like that before. I had only ever seen him hit a guy like once, but it was nothing like that. Shawn was attacking Liam so violently and I guess I was just so scared at seeing him in that way. I mean he had this look in his eye like he was going to kill Liam. It didn't seem like Shawn at all, not my Shawn.

-x-

2:12pm

Starting to wake up from my short nap I felt even more tired than I was beforehand. Slowly opening my eyes I took my hands out of the duvet before pushing my hair out of my face as I laid on my side.

As I began to come round I could hear a pair of voices coming from the front door. Sitting up on the sofa I pushed the duvet off my legs before walking over to the doorway and peering out to see who was here.

Peeking my head out I sighed an enormous amount of relief as I saw Shawn stood there in the porch doorway erratically talking Elliott.

Looking pass Elliott Shawn's eyes laid onto me and I could instantly sense the overcome of relief wash over him.

Slipping pass Elliott Shawn frantically rushed over to me before engulfing me in the tightest hug he's ever given me.

Resting his head in the crook of my neck he wrapped his arms so securely around me as one of my hands firmly on his back while the held the back of his neck.

Soothing my hand over the back of his neck I softly shut my eyes as I took in the feeling of being so safely wrapped up in his arms.

"I love you so much" Shawn whispered, his hands squeezing my sides as he refused to let me go.

"I love you too" I soothed as I moved my head back so I could look at him.

"I'm so sorry about what happened" Shawn said, so apologetic as his soft eyes focused on mine.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for Shawn, you were just protecting us" I comforted, taking my hand to the side of his face and gently moving my thumb back and forth over his cheek.

"You shouldn't have had to see any of that" Shawn shook his head, ashamed at hurting Liam infront of me.

Sadly pursing my lips I then pulled shawn into another hug, this time resting my head comfortably on his chest as he wrapped his arms even more tightly around me.

He didn't want to let me go and I didn't want him to either. His arms are home to me and when I'm in them I feel the most safest I've ever been.

++++++
Here's another chapter for you all! I hope you liked it!

Please let me know what you think!
Also don't forget to comment and vote!💞