Coffee

Coffea is a genus of flowering plants in the family Rubiaceae

Coffea is a genus of flowering plants in the family Rubiaceae. Coffea species are shrubs or small trees native to tropical and southern Africa and tropical Asia. The seeds of some species, called coffee beans, are used to flavor various beverages and products. The fruits, like the seeds, contain a large amount of caffeine, and have a distinct sweet taste and are often juiced. The plant ranks as one of the world's most valuable and widely traded commodity crops and is an important export product of several countries, including those in Central and South America, the Caribbean and Africa.

Coffee plant wands are both high energy and high maintenance. However, this wand prefers calm people as their owners. They are energetic when it comes to their passions and hobbies but are generally relaxed. This wand chooses more extroverts than introverts as owners. They love to socialize and are tastemakers. Good at influencing opinions, they are trendsetters and ideas people. A tendency to overlook details that are inconvenient to them can become a problem.

Their taste is refined and they excel at recognizing patterns and anticipating them. They are outstanding strategists. However, they can come off as smug or snobby at times. It is difficult for them not to say "I told you so" to those who doubted them. These witches and wizards do their best work at night, when they are most awake. This night owl tendency starts young.

A fair amount of professional dancers and street performers have had coffee plant wands. There is talent in magic to do with energy, stimulation, and suppression. This wand wood performs best in divination, charms, potions, herbology, care of magical creatures, and arithmancy. There are issues with transfiguration. If their owner is exhausted, the wand will feed them some of its energy to revitalize them. These wands do not like the cold and require a wand sleeve in winter or in cool climates. If planted with their owner's body, it will become a tree and provide shade over the grave. Spellwork performed by this wand is accompanied by spirals of emerald green and deep brown with flickers of copper. A jasmine scent hangs in the air around coffee plant wands. Most wands are made from coffea arabica. Wands made from coffea canephora are more energetic and stronger than arabica wands (Liberia, Tanzania, Angola). Their owners tend to be more jaded or pessimistic than arabica owners.