Cinnamon

Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavoring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savory dishes, breakfast cereals, snack foods, tea, and traditional foods. The aroma and flavor of cinnamon derive from its essential oil and principal component, cinnamaldehyde, as well as numerous other constituents, including eugenol.

Prized across the globe, especially in Mexico, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, India, Vietnam, China, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Portugal, The United States, Arabia, and Turkey, cinnamon wood has a stabilizing effect on its owner, bringing them a greater sense of confidence and security. Cinnamon is used by phoenixes in their nest for their burning period and is associated with the home and rebirth as a result. This wood tends to select more witches than wizards as their owners. Many wandmakers have tried to figure out why this is the case– among Chinese wandmakers, they believe the cause is the association with the phoenix, which represents yin or female energy.

Snakes are also attracted to cinnamon trees and the owners of cinnamon wands often have a connection with serpents and higher resistance to venom. This information is also used to counteract the phoenix-yin theory, as dragons which represent yang energy, are related to snakes. Thus, this wand could be stated to be only slightly more feminine than masculine or simply androgynous in its energy. Anyways, their owners often exude a soothing warmth and often have warm hands and warmer than average body temperatures. They act as outspoken mediators in their friend groups and are not afraid to interject between two disagreeing parties. Though they can have a hot temper, they can redirect it more positively most of the time.

They direct tremendous energy towards their hobbies and love to be involved in a variety of extracurriculars. These activities are often based on their curiosity and love for exploration– examples of these activities include deep sea diving, astronomy, language and culture clubs, and hiking. There is great talent in brewing potions (especially love potions and potions to do with mental or emotional states, magic to do with anointing, cleansing magic, and redirection. There is also talent with cooking and scent-based magic. It's also great for Magizoology, Herbology, Transfiguration, Astronomy,

Other information:

When it comes to cooking magic, there is further specialization depending on the species. Indonesian and Chinese cassias are good all-around cooking wands. Vietnamese cassia excels with savory dishes. Ceylon(true cinnamon) is more subtle and does well all around but their owners tend to make exquisite pastries and other baked goods.

The scent that comes off the wand depends on the type of cinnamon tree it came from. Ceylon would be more of a citrus and sweet scent when compared to the cassias. Vietnamese cassia's scent would be spicy and intense. Indonesian cassia's scent is the most mellow of the cassias and is slightly sweet. The scent of Chinese cassia is in the middle, sweet and spicy– not as overpowering as Vietnamese cassia.

Wands made of Ceylon tend to choose the more mild-tempered owners, compared to other cinnamon wands. Indonesian and Chinese cassia wands are middle of the road in terms of temperament. Vietnamese cassia wands choose more assertive witches and wizards compared to the rest of the cinnamon wands.

A Guide To American Wandloreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें