Rhododendron

Rhododendron is a genus of 1,024 species of woody plants in the heath family, either evergreen or deciduous, and found mainly in Asia, although it is also widespread throughout the highlands of the Appalachian Mountains of North America

Rhododendron is a genus of 1,024 species of woody plants in the heath family, either evergreen or deciduous, and found mainly in Asia, although it is also widespread throughout the highlands of the Appalachian Mountains of North America. It is the national flower of Nepal as well as the state flower of West Virginia and Washington in the United States, and the state tree of Sikkim and Uttarakhand in India. Most species have brightly colored flowers which bloom from late winter through to early summer.

Popular in the United States, Nepal, India, eastern Asia, Australia, and Europe, Rhododendron wands like to select owners as eccentric as they are. Adventurers at heart, these people and their wands cannot stand to be bored. They like to be on their feet, active, and complete a physical objective (especially if it involves interacting with people). Despite their inclination for physical activity, they are a bit clumsy, The term "human disaster zone" can be used accurately to describe them. Not often caught off guard, these wizards and witches keep aware of their surroundings. Though spirited, they like to be prepared for all possibilities and carry a miscellaneous arsenal of things at all times. Their taste is wide in varied, food or otherwise. They have a high tolerance for medication and alcohol– they are heavyweights. Do not be surprised if they dress in outlandish color combinations and just a general mismatch of eras and textiles. On yet another note, many can be bribed with spicy cuisine. They may also have a love for horror or suspense movies, comics, or literature. There is talent in magic to do with illusions, healing, and fear. This wand's elemental composition is water and earth-based. Best subjects include charms, potions, divination, herbology, care of magical creatures, and arithmancy. Dehydration is a common problem and owners should soak their wand in water (preferably rainwater) when their wand seems dry to the touch or, in more severe cases, cracking. Owners should take caution as well by drinking more water than the average person.

Both wand and owner dislike the cold. It is recommended that the owner keep a wand sleeve around the wand during winter (even inside) in cool climates if not in use. Likewise, these people tend to bundle up, even during hot weather. Rhododendron prefers cores of either a watery nature or from a terrifying beast (or both).