Mango

Mangoes are juicy stone fruits from numerous species of tropical trees belonging to the flowering plant genus Mangifera, cultivated for their edible fruit

Mangoes are juicy stone fruits from numerous species of tropical trees belonging to the flowering plant genus Mangifera, cultivated for their edible fruit. The majority of these species are found in nature as wild mangoes. The genus belongs to the cashew family Anacardiaceae. Mangoes are native to South Asia, from where the "common mango" or "Indian mango", Mangifera indica, has been distributed worldwide to become one of the most widely cultivated fruits in the tropics. Other Mangifera species are grown on a more localized basis. It's the national fruit of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines and is also the national tree of Bangladesh.

Mango is an ancient wandwood believed to have been first used by the Ancient Egyptians. It is highly valued across the tropical world, in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Japan, The Philippines, Italy, Peru, Malta, The United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Singapore, Africa (especially in Egypt), Israel, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, The Caribbean (especially in Haiti and Cuba), Mexico, Nicaragua, Brazil, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras, Guatemala, Australia, and the United States, particularly in California, Hawaii, and Florida. A Mango Wand seeks owners who are diplomatic, empathetic and have a strong streak of perfectionism. These witches and wizards are natural diplomats. They often play the role of mediator among their friends and like to keep their environment harmonious. It can be difficult for them to deal with events out of their control. They can be highly emotional when stressed and may develop toxic coping mechanisms to deal with them.

They are at home in most social situations and are terrific conversationalists. Their empathy and friendly nature make them famous. Quite pleasant, they like to be surrounded by people most time. It is said that the owners of mango wands are destined to become rich and powerful. A taste for expensive items and a luxurious lifestyle is common. They have an addictive personality and must be careful not to overindulge– whether it be in work or play. There is talent in magic to do with love, courtship, intoxication, fertility, balance, and harmony. 

Mango wands do well in all subjects but truly shine in potions, charms, and alchemy. Vibrant orange, lime green, and red flames are emitted by this wand during spellwork. Its magic smells of ripe mangoes, smoldering embers, and petrichor. Mango wand owners often have a rivalry of some sort with durian wand owners. Mango wands prefer powerful cores and will refuse to bond with cores it deems inferior to itself. If someone tries to steal a mango wand, it will release sap that will burn the thief's hands.