Cedar Of Lebanon

Cedrus libani, commonly known as the cedar of Lebanon or Lebanon cedar, is a species of cedar native to the mountains of the Eastern Mediterranean basin

Cedrus libani, commonly known as the cedar of Lebanon or Lebanon cedar, is a species of cedar native to the mountains of the Eastern Mediterranean basin. It is an evergreen conifer that can reach 40 m in height. It is the national emblem of Lebanon and is widely used as an ornamental tree in parks and gardens. ​Cedar of Lebanon is a 'true' Cedar and is mentioned in the Bible as being used to build Solomon's Temple.

Cedar of Lebanon wands are popular in Lebanon, Morocco, Algeria, Cyprus, Pakistan, and Turkey. Golden hued, these wands choose people with heroic spirits and loyal hearts. An equal number of extroverts and introverts are chosen by cedar wand– what matters more to the wand is whether the person is willing to stand up not just for others but for themselves as well. Those who refuse to compromise their integrity, even when confronted by family or friends. Generous people, they would give away everything to help their fellow people. Strong in character, they are loyal and stubborn– both to a fault. It is difficult for them to be disloyal, even to those who have wronged them.

Their righteousness can turn into persecution, under the right circumstances and wrong influences. A frightening adversary when provoked, they fight with their all and then some. Odds mean nothing to them, and they will try in the face of outright failure. As many cedar owners possess the gift of prophecy, it is common for them to fight the fate they've seen. They believe their choices can make a difference, and this gives them strength. There is talent with prophecy (especially dreams and dream visions), healing (aromatherapy), and magic to do with purification.