Chapter One Hundred and Nineteen

At GH

Spencer was sitting in one of the chairs in the waiting area in the lobby with her head in her hands, she couldn't believe that this was happening right now, the only good thing that came out of this whole situation was at least that Shiloh wouldn't be able to cause anymore damage, but that didn't change the fact that she was worried out of her mind about her mom and her unborn sibling right now and she just wanted to be in Toby's arms and as if on cue Toby walked through the doors and he saw her sitting in the chair and his heart ached for her. "Spence." He called out to her as he walked closer and Spencer lifted her head up and saw him and she breathed a sigh of relief. "Tobes." She breathed before standing up and running into his waiting arms and they stayed like that for a few minutes just being in each other's arms.

"You're here, you're really here." Spencer whispered to him and he nodded. "I'm here." He whispered to her. "Thank you for coming, you're the only one I need to be with right now." She whispered. "Hey, your my wife and you needed me, you don't have to thank me for coming to be by your side." Toby whispered back to her and she smiled softly at him. "Still, thank you." She said. "Don't mention it." He said before kissing her forehead. "I love you." She whispered to him. "Well that's good because I love you too." Toby whispered back to her and she smiled softly at him.

"How is she?" He asked her hesitantly and she shrugged. "I don't know, nobody will tell me anything." She said. "Your dad's with her right?" Toby asked and she nodded. "Then she's in good hands, and I'm sure that Dr. Lee will come talk to you when she has something to tell you." Toby said and Spencer nodded, she gripped onto him tighter and started to shake a little bit from her nervousness and he noticed immediately. "I've got you, I've got you." Toby whispered to her trying to relax her and she laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm scared." She whispered to him and he rubbed her back comfortingly. "I know you are, I'm worried too but we both know how strong Sam is, she's going to be okay, I promise you." Toby said and Spencer nodded. "I really hope you're right about that." She said. "I am, trust me." Toby said and Spencer nodded. "I do trust you." She said. "Good." Toby said. "How's Marion?" She asked looking up at him. "She's okay, Serena's at the house with her, that's why it took me a little longer to get here." Toby said and Spencer nodded. "Yeah I figured that, I'm just glad that you're here now." She said and he held her hand comfortingly. "I'm not going anywhere, now do you want me tell me what happened?" Toby asked her. "Yeah of course, I said I would fill you in, we should sit." Spencer said before sitting back down in her chair and Toby sat next to her and grabbed her hand again and she smiled softly at him. "Whenever you're ready." He said and she nodded. 

"Well my dad was right, Shiloh had taken my mom to The Haunted Star, and we came up with a plan to get inside." Spencer said and Toby nodded for her to continue. "I was to go in first and hide where Shiloh couldn't see me, and I had my taser just in case he caught me, anyway I was supposed to stay hidden and then my dad would come in at the right time and stop Shiloh." Spencer said. "And then what happened?" Toby asked. "Well I went in and I hid where he couldn't see me, and my mom didn't see me either, I ended up recording part of their conversation on my phone, not that it really matters now." Spencer said. "Because Shiloh's already back in Pentonville?" Toby asked and she shook her head. "No. Shiloh was trying to take advantage of my mom again and let me tell you it wasn't easy to watch but I knew that my dad was right outside waiting for the right moment to make his move on Shiloh, and right in the nick of time he shot him in the chest." Spencer said.

"Well he definitely deserved that, but what are you saying? Wait a second, I know Jason doesn't shoot to miss, are you telling me that Shiloh's dead?" Toby asked and she nodded. "Yes, he's dead, I double checked." Spencer said. "Wow, well at least he can't go after Sam anymore, or you for that matter." Toby said. "Yeah I know, I was pretty relieved when I couldn't find a pulse and I know that probably sounds terrible-" Spencer said and Toby squeezed her hand comfortingly. "Spence easy, you have every right to feel relief after all the crap Shiloh's done, I'm glad he's gone too." Toby said and Spencer nodded. "And there's something else, I sort of kicked his body a little after I made sure he was dead." She said.