Chapter Fourteen

Later that night

Back at Jason and Sam's penthouse

Sam was upstairs trying to get the kids to go to sleep and Toby was sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for Spencer to get home, he just wanted to hold her in his arms again because he missed her so much,
who cares if she just gone for like an entire day, that was too long.

Finally after what felt like forever,

He heard the doorknob start to turn and he immediately got up from the couch and stood up and the minute he saw her he ran over to her and took her in his arms.
“You’re back!” He said happily as he picked her up and spun her around and she laughed. “I'm back.”  Once he out her back on the ground and shut the door he wrapped his arms back around her and kissed her passionately. “God I missed you.”
“I missed you too Tobes.” “Please don't leave like that again, let me come with you next time okay?” He asked and she nodded before kissing him again.

A few minutes later Sam came downstairs.

“Spence you're back!” Sam said walking over to hug her eldest daughter. “Hi Mom.” Spencer smiled hugging her back. “Where's your Dad?” Sam asked. “He’s just taking care of something, he'll be back soon.” Spencer said and Sam nodded. (Or should I say, someone, Jerry lol.) The three of them sat on the couch and caught up with what went on in town this afternoon and eventually Jason walked through the door and Sam got up and ran into his arms. “I missed you so much.” She said. “I missed you too Sam.” He said caressing her cheek and then he kissed her passionately.

A little bit later

In Jasam's bedroom

Jason and Sam were in their bed cuddling with each other.

“The kids and I really missed you you know I could not get them to sleep tonight.” Sam said laughing and so did Jason. “Well I'm back now and I'm not going anywhere.” He said kissing the top of her head. “I do need to tell you something that happened though, that thing I had to take care of, was Jerry.”
He said and Sam's jaw dropped. “What? What the heck was Jerry Jax doing in Switzerland?” She asked. “Well apparently that's where he's been hiding out this whole time and when he found out Spence and I were there he thought he would pay us a visit in our hotel room.” Jason said. “Wait, did he admit to hijacking the shipment?” She asked and he nodded. “Of course he said it all in front of Spencer and I had to tell her we were keeping it from her and of course she was a little upset but she understood why we did it.” Jason said. “Well good I'm glad, so where is he now?” Sam asked. “Well as much as I would've liked to just end him right there I decided to bring him back and give him over to the PCPD, for now we all know he'll probably work his way out like he always does and I'll be ready for him.” Jason said with determination in his voice.
“Okay enough about Jerry, let's just focus on you and me right now.” Sam said and Jason nodded leaning in to kiss his wife.

In Spoby's bedroom

Spencer and Toby were lying in their bed cuddling.

“So are you going to tell me what happened in Switzerland?” Toby asked as he played with her hair. “Of course, tomorrow I will tell you I promise, I have more important things to do right now.” Spencer said smirking at him. “Oh really?” Toby asked raising his eyebrow and Spencer nodded as she climbed on top of him and began kissing him passionately.

The next day

Spencer and Toby were on the couch in the living room and her head was laying on his chest and he was playing with her hair.

“So are you going to fill me in on what happened now?” Toby asked. “I guess now is as good a time as any.” She said lifting her head up to look at him and she told him everything that happened at the bank.
“Spence, did you rob a bank?” Toby asked raising his eyebrow. Spencer shook her head. “No! Of course not, but we may have blackmailed the owner with some not so squeaky clean information we have on him and he basically works for us now.” Spencer said smirking. “You amaze me you know that?” He asked and she smiled at him.