Chapter One Hundred and Seven

"That was really great you two." Sam said smiling softly at Spencer and Toby. "Thanks Mom." Spencer said happily. "We had a good time." Toby said. "We're glad." Jason said. 

"Yeah, have you been keeping an eye on Slimo?" (😂😂😂😂😂😂) Spencer asked.

"Yes, don't worry, I'm keeping a close eye on him." Jason said. "Let me know if you need any help with that." Toby said. "I just want you to keep your focus on Spence." Jason said.

"Always." Toby said smiling softly at Spencer and she smiled back at him. 

"I'm really glad that you could be here tonight." Maxie said smiling at Robin. "Well I wouldn't have missed this for anything." Robin said. "Mommy's right, plus we really wanted to see everyone." Emma said happily. "Well we all couldn't be happier to see you." Maxie said as she gave Emma a hug. "I know this probably sounds a bit selfish of me to ask this, but would you ever consider moving back here?" Maxie asked. "Maxie you know that Port Charles will always be my home, but we have a life in Berkeley now." Robin said. "I know, but I had to ask." Maxie said. "Well that was a very nice try." Robin said. "Have you caught up with Jason yet?" Maxie asked curiously. "No I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him yet." Robin said and Maxie nodded. "You have to get ready for your speech right?" Maxie asked. "Yeah, I should probably head backstage." Robin said. "Good luck Mommy." Emma said smiling softly at her mother. "Thanks sweetie." Robin said smiling back at her daughter and then she gave her a hug. "Break a leg, well you know, not literally." Maxie said laughing softly. "Thanks." Robin said before walking backstage and Maxie took Emma back to her table.

A Few Minutes Later

"Next up on the stage is someone who we all know and love, and we all know that she is very near and dear to this cause and she is so incredible, put your hands together for Robin Scorpio-Drake!" Lucy said as everyone clapped and Robin walked out onto the stage.

"Hi everyone, it's great to be back here in Port Charles for another Nurse's Ball and as you know I was diagnosed with HIV 21 years ago and it was a very hard time for me but here I am 21 years later I am happy, I am healthy, and I am a wife and a mom to two incredible kids so it just goes to show you that you can overcome anything and it only makes you stronger and I hope that one day there will be a cure for HIV and Aids and that's what the Nurse's Ball is all about so please keep donating to this cause and I want to thank you all for coming out tonight and please enjoy the rest of this wonderful Nurse's Ball!” Robin said happily as everyone clapped. “Thank you Robin!” Lucy said happily and then Robin walked off the stage and back over to Patrick and he kissed her. “Thank you Robin, okay our next performer is right backstage already so put your hands together for Cameron 

(Love this song, actually written by William Lipton who plays Cameron, the only thing to remember for this Fanfic is that in my world here I didn't kill Oscar off so just forget about that aspect of the performance for this lol.)

"Wasn't that just a wonderful performance? Thank you Cameron." Lucy said as everyone clapped and cheered. "You're welcome, it was fun." Cameron said smiling softly. "Alright well now it's time for another one of our little breaks, remember to get your check books out and make your donations." Lucy said before walking off stage and then the lights turned back on again.

"It's always good to see you." Jason said as he hugged Robin. "It's good to see you too Jason." She said smiling softly at him and he smiled back at her. "I wanted to congratulate you in person, you're going to be a Dad again." She said happily. "Thanks, Sam and I are excited." Jason said. "Well I'm happy for you." Robin said. "I appreciate that." Jason said.
"I'm guessing that Spencer is excited to be a big sister again." Robin said and Jason nodded. "Yeah she is." He said. "That's good, and how's Sam doing?" Robin asked. "She's doing good, everything's good." Jason said.