Chapter Fifty One

The next morning

Spencer had eventually fallen asleep on the couch while waiting for Toby to come home and once she finally woke up she immediately looked around for him.

“Tobes?” She called out for him, no answer.

“Toby are you upstairs?” She called out again but still no answer from him, and then she really started to panic because if he still wasn't home then something was very wrong. “This isn't happening, this isn't happening.” She whispered to herself as she tried not to have a panic attack, she had to do something so she did the only thing she could do, she slowly stood up from the couch and grabbed her cellphone off the coffee table and she called the one person she knew would help her and calm her down, other than her wonderful husband of course.

He picked up after a few rings and Spencer breathed a sigh of relief.

“Hey Spence, how's my girl?”

“Dad, I need your help.”

“Spence what's wrong?”

“Toby didn't come home last night.”

“What?”

“He went out for a ride on his motorcycle last night and he never came back and he isn't answering his phone, this isn't like him Dad something's wrong I can feel it.”

“Okay Spence just breathe, you're right something definitely isn't right but I promise you that we'll find him okay?”

“Promise me that you'll tell Sonny to have all of his people looking for him too?”

“I promise, just try not to stress yourself out too much okay? It's not good for you or the baby.”

“I know, and I promise I'll try, I just want him to be okay.”

“I promise I will do everything I can to find him, I love you.”

“I love you too Dad.”

Spencer then sat back on the couch and took a few deep breaths and tried to calm herself down. “He’s going to be okay He's going to be okay He's going to be okay.”
She said out loud to herself trying not to have a panic attack, but she knows that this is not like Toby to disappear on her, something's definitely wrong but she needed to try and stay calm for the baby right now.

At Jason and Sam's penthouse

“Jason what's wrong?” Sam asked with concern. “Toby didn't come home last night and he's not answering his phone and Spence is really worried about him.” Jason said and Sam's jaw dropped open. “Oh my God, that's definitely not like him he would never just up and leave Spence like that, something's happened to him Jason.” Sam said worriedly. “That's what Spence is afraid of, and I think that something bad happened too but we need to focus on finding him.” Jason said and Sam nodded. “You're right.” Sam said. “Okay I need to go see Sonny and tell him what's going on, I'll be back soon.” He said and she nodded. “Be careful Jason.” She said. “I always am you know that.” He said before kissing her.

“I love you.” He said smiling at her.

“I love you too Jason.” Sam said before kissing him again and then Jason walked out the door.

At Sonny and Carly's house

“Boss Jason's here.” Max said. “Send him in Max, thanks.” Sonny said and Max nodded and then a few seconds later Jason walked in. “What's up?” Sonny asked curiously.
“Toby's missing.” Jason said worriedly. “What?” Sonny asked in shock. “Spence just called me in a panic because he went for a ride on his motorcycle last night and never came home and he isn't answering his phone.” Jason said with concern in his voice, he was worried about his son in law, he's always been practically his son anyway and he just wanted him to be okay, especially for Spencer and the baby's sakes. “Oh my God, that's definitely not like Toby, Spencer's right something is wrong.” Sonny said and Jason nodded. “Which is why we need to find him and make sure he's alright, Sonny I need you to use all of your resources here,
please.” Jason asked and Sonny nodded.
“You don't even need to ask, of course.” He said. “Thanks Sonny I really appreciate it.” Jason said. “No need to thank me, I just hope that Toby's alright.” Sonny said. “Me too. I don't even want to think about what would happen if we don't find him, or worse, Spencer and the baby need him Sonny.” Jason said. “I know, and I promise you that I will do everything I can to help bring him home.” Sonny said and Jason nodded.
“I better get back to penthouse, I need to call Spinelli and tell him what's going on.” Jason said and Sonny nodded. “Of course, we'll find him Jason.” He said and Jason turned back to look at him. “I hope you're right.” He said before leaving the house.

Pretty Little Port Charlesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें