Chapter One Hundred and Sixty Five🎄

The Next Morning

At Spoby's House

In Their Bedroom

Toby was laying in bed watching Spencer and Marion who were both still sleeping peacefully, it was almost 8:00AM and he'd been up since 7:30 and he just laid there watching his two favorite girls sleep because he didn't want to wake them up or disturb them by getting up to go make breakfast, he glanced over at Maggie who was still curled up at Spencer's feet, but she was awake and stared back at him and he smiled softly at her, he knew that she was eagerly waiting for it to be time to get up.

A little while later, Spencer's eyes finally opened and she smiled up at him. "Good morning gorgeous." Toby said as he smiled back at her before gently kissing her forehead.

"Good morning Handsome, Merry Christmas." Spencer said happily. "Merry Christmas baby girl." Toby said smiling softly at her before kissing her forehead again. "I can see that our daughter is still sleeping." Spencer whispered and he nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure she'll be up soon though." He whispered back to her and she nodded in agreement. "So, after she wakes up, do you want to go downstairs and have some breakfast?" Toby asked her. "I want to wait a little bit, I want to lay here and enjoy this family moment a bit longer." Spencer said. "Your wish is my command." Toby said smiling softly at her before leaning in to kiss her and she happily kissed him back and after they broke apart for air they rested their foreheads against each other, they then both looked down and noticed that Marion was starting to wake up. "Good morning princess." Toby said smiling softly at his daughter before kissing her forehead gently and Spencer smiled softly at them.

At Jason and Sam's Penthouse

Jason and Sam were sitting on the couch, Jason was holding Phoenix in his arms as he and Sam watched Danny and Emily happily play with all of their new toys.

"I would say that this has been a pretty great Christmas morning." Sam said as she smiled at Jason. "I couldn't agree more with you." Jason said, smiling softly at her. "Yeah, we're just missing Spence, Toby and Marion." Sam said.

"Yeah, but they'll be here." Jason said. "Yeah I know they're coming later, then we'll all be together." Sam said as she smiled softly at him.

"Yes we will, I'm assuming that Krissy and Molly will be stopping by at some point too?" Jason said and Sam nodded. "Yeah, they'll be by later too." She said. "Good, I know we talk about this a lot, but it's so crazy how fast the time has gone, I mean our baby girl is all grown up and has her own daughter now." Jason said.

"Yes she is, and now it's Marion's second Christmas, but Spence will always be our baby girl, no matter what." Sam said as she smiled softly at him. "Yes she will." Jason said as he smiled back at her. "All of our kids will always be our babies, at least we have this little princess right now." Sam said as she smiled at Phoenix before kissing her forehead gently and Jason smiled softly at his wife and daughter.

"Merry Christmas Sam." Jason said as he smiled at her. "Merry Christmas Jason." Sam said as she smiled back at him before leaning in and giving him a kiss, Jason kissed her back.

At Kiki and Griffin's Apartment

"So, are you enjoying our Christmas morning so far?" Griffin asked Kiki who nodded. "Absolutely, and you didn't have to cook me breakfast." She said. "I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to." Griffin said as he smiled softly at her. "Well thank you." Kiki said smiling at him. "You're welcome." Griffin said as he smiled back at her. "I just can't believe how fast this year has gone, and I mean it feels like we just decorated our tree not too long ago and now we're going to have to take it down soon and it'll be a new year." Kiki said. "Yeah I know, it does feel like this year has gone pretty fast." Griffin said. "But the important thing is that we have each other." Kiki said happily. "Exactly, and we're living our lives together." Griffin said.