Chapter One Hundred and Seventy Two

Now it's March 30th, Marion's 2nd Birthday!

Enjoy!

At Spoby's House

"Can you believe that this day is already here?" Spencer asked Toby as they finished hanging the "Happy Birthday" banner on the fireplace mantle. "No, I mean it still feels like she turned one yesterday." Toby said. "I know, and now she's two." Spencer said. "Yes she is, and she is certainly growing up fast." Toby said before gently kissing her forehead. "Definitely." Spencer said. "You know that I wouldn't want to be doing this with anyone else, our little family means everything to me." Toby said as he smiled at her. "I know, me too." She said as she smiled back at him.

"Do you think that we got enough balloons?" She asked him. "Uh, yeah, I think we've got that covered." Toby said and Spencer laughed. "Yeah, you're right. I think we're good on balloons." She said as she glanced around the living room at all of the balloons that they had decorated the room with, and Maggie barked. "See, even Maggs agrees." Toby said and Spencer laughed. "Point taken. Still, everything does look pretty perfect though. We did a good job." Spencer said proudly. "Yeah we did, because we make a great team." Toby said.
"Yes we do." Spencer said.

"When is everybody coming over?" Toby asked her as he stroked her hair. "3 I think, that's the time I gave them, so we should still have a few more hours before they get here." Spencer said. "Great, because I was hoping that we would be able to have some good quality family time like last year. You know, before the official party starts." Toby said as he smiled softly at her. "That sounds perfect to me." Spencer said happily. "Good." Toby said as he smiled at her before kissing her and she passionately kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him, until Maggie started to bark and they broke apart from the kiss, laughing softly.

"Seriously Maggs?" Toby said and Spencer laughed. "Come here Maggs." She said and Maggie came over to her and wagged her tail happily as Spencer petted her. "I see, you wanted attention too." Toby said as he rubbed his thumb gently behind Maggie's ears, she was very happy about that. "I think our little Birthday princess should be waking up soon." Spencer said as she looked at him. "Yeah, you're probably right. But in the meantime, we can go back to doing this." Toby said as he leaned in to kiss her lips softly and Spencer smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him back, until they got interrupted by the sound of Marion, who had just woken up, on the baby monitor.
"There she is." Spencer said, laughing softly as they broke apart from the kiss. "Yeah. I'll be right back, with our little Birthday girl." Toby said and Spencer nodded. "I love you." She said as she smiled softly at him. "I love you too." Toby said as he smiled softly at her before kissing her forehead gently and then he turned to walk towards the stairs, and Spencer watched him walk up the stairs as she smiled softly to herself.

"Hi baby girl, Happy Birthday." Spencer said happily as Toby walked down the stairs with Marion in his arms. "Hi Momma!" Marion said as she smiled at her and Toby smiled softly. "Hi." Spencer said happily as she walked over and kissed her forehead gently. "You ready for your party today Princess?" Toby asked and Marion nodded excitedly. "Yeah!" She exclaimed. "Oh of course she's ready to be the center of attention again." Spencer said as she laughed softly. "Yeah, you're certainly not wrong about that at all." Toby said before kissing her and she happily kissed him back.

At Jason and Sam's Penthouse

"Hey you." Sam said, smiling softly at Jason as he walked through the door, closing it behind him.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I had to leave so soon this morning." Jason said as he walked over to the couch, he sat down next to her, she smiled softly at him, and Phoenix who was in her arms, babbled happily and reached her arms out towards him. "Someone wants to see her daddy." Sam said, smiling at him before handing Phoenix over to him. "Hi baby girl." Jason said as he kissed her forehead. "Hi Dada." Phoenix said as she smiled up at him. "She loves you. And by the way, you don't have to apologize, I know that you needed to go, is everything okay?" Sam said and Jason nodded. "Yeah, everything's fine. Sonny just wanted me to double check some things for one of the shipments." He said and Sam nodded. "So, are you ready for this afternoon?" She asked him. "Of course I am, I wouldn't miss it for the world." Jason said. "I know, I can't believe our granddaughter is already two." Sam said. "Me either, but I know one thing, Spence and Toby are doing a wonderful job with raising her." Jason said. "They certainly are, and I can't wait to celebrate with them later." Sam said, smiling at him. "I can't wait either." Jason said as he leaned in to kiss her forehead and Sam smiled softly at him.