Chapter Forty One 🗼🇫🇷💖

The next morning

IN PARIS

“Good morning Mrs. Cavanaugh.”

“Good morning Mr. Cavanaugh.”

Toby then passionately kissed his wife and Spencer immediately kissed him back.

“So, what do you want to do today my beautiful wife?” Toby asked her as he kissed her neck making Spencer moan. “Mmmm, well I wouldn't mind just staying here all day in this bed.” She said kissing his cheek and he blushed. “As much as I would love to do that, we're in Paris Spence, this is our first time here and this is our honeymoon and I promise there will be plenty of time for more of this,” He said before kissing her and she kissed him back and then they were both trying to catch their breath after they pulled away for air. “But we should probably go out and do something fun first, not that continuing to celebrate our wedding and trying to make a baby isn't fun.” He said smirking at her and she smirked back at him.

“Okay fine you win, what do you want to do today?” She asked him. “It's your choice babe.” He said smiling at her before kissing her cheek. “Hmmm, well in that case, maybe we could do a little sightseeing?” She said rubbing her nose against his and Toby nodded. “I think that would be perfect.” He said and she smiled at him. “Now what do you say I call room service and order us some breakfast?” Toby asked and Spencer nodded and and then Toby kissed her again before getting the phone and then he called room service and then they ate their breakfast in bed.

An hour later

An hour later

After they took a pretty handsy shower, they then got dressed and then went out to do some sightseeing and then once it was dark Toby tells Spencer he has a surprise for her and then he took her to the Eiffel tower and he had set up a nice picnic underneath it.

“Tobes this is beautiful!” Spencer said smiling at him. “Well I'm glad you like it.” Toby said kissing her cheek. “You know it never fails to amaze me how much you know me so well and what I need.” Spencer said smiling at him as they sat down on the blanket. “Well it's good to know that I can still surprise you.” Toby said smiling back at her. “I don't think you'll ever lose that touch Tobias.” Spencer said. “Well I just want the best for my girl.” Toby said making Spencer blush. “I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing that, you calling me your girl.” Spencer said. “Well I'm glad to hear that.” Toby said smiling. “Tobes.” “Yeah babe?”

“I know we've been thinking a lot about having kids and now that we're officially moved into our house and we're trying to get pregnant, are you hoping for a girl or a boy?” Spencer asked curiously. “Spence you know I would be happy either way because it would be our child, but I do love the idea of having a mini you running around.” Toby said and Spencer smiled. “Me too, although I'd want her to have your eyes.” Spencer said and Toby looked at her curiously. “And why is that?” He asked. “Because your eyes are incredible that's why.” She said and Toby laughed. “Well thank you for that compliment babe.” He said and she smiled at him. “But you know I wouldn't be opposed to having a little you running around, a little Tobias Jr.” Spencer said smiling and Toby laughed. “I see you already picked out a name I appreciate that thank you.” He said and she smiled. “But I don't know what it is I've just always pictured us having a girl more than a boy.” Toby said and Spencer nodded. “Me too! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.” She said and he nodded. “You know you're beautiful right?” He asked and she blushed.

“And you're very handsome you know that right?” Spencer asked and Toby smiled at her. “Je t'aime.” Toby said. “Je t'aime aussi.” Spencer said smiling at him before leaning over and kissing him.

“You know it always amazes me that you never forget any of my favorite foods.” Spencer said laughing. “That's because I know my wife.” Toby said smiling at her.

“I love the way that sounds, you calling me your wife.” Spencer said blushing. “Well get used to it baby girl.” Toby said before kissing her again and then they continued to eat their dinner and talk about random things.

Even later that night

Back at the hotel room

Toby was sitting on the edge of the bed and Spencer was sitting in his lap and he had his arms wrapped around her and he kissed her forehead.

(Spencer's nightgown⬇️)

“Did you have a good time today?” He asked and she nodded

“Did you have a good time today?” He asked and she nodded. “I had the best time with you today Tobes.” Spencer said before kissing him and he kissed her back.

“You tired?” He asked with concern but she shook her head. “Not even a little bit.” She said and Toby smiled at her. “Well then, what would you like to do Mrs. Cavanaugh?” He asked curiously and Spencer smirked at him.

“I was hoping we could maybe continue where we left off last night at the Metro Court.” Spencer said as she ran her hands through his hair and then she kissed his neck making him moan. “Yeah I think we could definitely do that.” Toby said before kissing her again and Spencer immediately deepened it quickly and then Toby gently flipped them over and laid Spencer down on the bed and began planting kisses all over her body making her moan. “Tobes.” She breathed. “I'm right here baby girl.” Toby soothed as he kissed her stomach again.

“I love you Tobias Cavanaugh.” Spencer breathed. “I love you more Spencer Morgan Cavanaugh.” Toby said as he placed his lips on her neck again. “Tobes.” “Yeah baby girl?” “I need you to make love to me right now.” Spencer said desperately. “We're almost there baby girl.” Toby said before kissing her neck again. “Get me out of this nightgown “ Spencer said. “Yes ma'am.” He said before kissing her passionately and then within a few seconds the nightgown was on the floor and then Spencer tugged at his pajama pants and then pretty soon they were on the floor too and then the rest of the night was filled with the newlyweds making sweet love.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT CHAPTER 41 THE HONEYMOON OMG THIS TOOK AWHILE LOL. IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK LOL. I hope you enjoyed reading this Spoby fluff filled chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Now I have a little surprise for y'all, I'll also be publishing the next two chapters right after this because I've been working on them all at the same time and now that they're all done I wanted to post them all at once!

Enjoy!

💙