Chapter One Hundred and Seventy

Spoby's outfits ⬆️

Two Weeks Later

At Spoby's House

In Their Bedroom

"You almost ready?" Spencer asked Toby.
"Yeah, I think so. I just think that I need a little bit of your help with this tie." Toby said and Spencer laughed softly as she walked over to him. "Here." She said as she helped him with his tie. "Thanks babe." Toby said. "You're welcome." Spencer said. "You look absolutely amazing by the way." Toby said as he smiled softly at her. "Thanks, and you look absolutely handsome." Spencer said as she smiled softly at him before kissing his cheek gently. "So, you ready?" She asked him. "Yeah, I just hope that Carly, Maxie and Hanna didn't go too overboard." Toby said and Spencer laughed. "Well, if they did, it's your choice for when we want to leave, you just say the word." She said and he nodded. "That being said, I am so happy to celebrate with you tonight. I mean, this is everything you've ever wanted!" Spencer said happily, but he shook his head. "No that's not true, you're everything I've ever wanted Spence, you know that." He said and Spencer nodded. "I do, I just meant that this is everything that you've worked so hard for, I mean you've wanted this for so long and now you finally have it. Congratulations Tobes." She said as she smiled softly at him. "Thanks Spence." Toby said as he smiled back at her before kissing her lips softly and Spencer smiled into the kiss as she happily kissed him back.

"Okay, let's go get our little princess and drop her off at my grandmother's and then we'll head to the Metro Court." Spencer said Toby nodded. "Yeah, let's go." He said before kissing her forehead and she smiled at him before they walked out of their bedroom and to the nursery.

A Little Bit Later

At The Metro Court

"There's the man of the hour!" Carly said happily as Toby and Spencer walked off the elevator and made their way over to her. "You know that you didn't have to do this." Toby said. "Are you kidding? I couldn't be happier for you and this huge accomplishment, of course we're celebrating!" Carly said as she gave him a hug. "I couldn't have said it better myself." Spencer said as she smiled at her. "You're getting a hug too, come here." Carly said, smiling at Spencer bed giving her a hug and she hugged her back. "So, how's my adorable Goddaughter?" Carly asked curiously. "She's doing great, walking all over the place, and we're trying to teach her some more words, it's a work in progress." Spencer said happily as she laughed softly. "I'm glad to hear that." Carly said. "I just want to say again that we're very glad that you and Sonny agreed to be Marion's Godparents." Toby said as he smiled softly at her. "We wouldn't have wanted it any other way. We adore her." Carly said. "The feeling is mutual." Spencer said as she smiled softly at her and Carly smiled back at her.

"Hey you!" Emily exclaimed happily as she gave Toby a hug. "Hey Em." Toby said as he smiled softly at her. "Congratulations, Carpenter in Chief." Emily said as she smiled at him and he laughed. "Well, I don't know about that nickname but, thank you." He said. "I think that it suits you." Spencer said as she smirked softly at him and he smiled before smirking back at her. "Thanks babe." Toby said as he kissed his wife's cheek gently and both Emily and Carly couldn't help but smile at them.
"Alright, we're going to let you two make the rounds, enjoy yourselves." Carly said. "We will, thank you for doing this, helping us celebrate." Spencer said. "Oh, there's no thanks necessary." Carly said as she smiled softly at her. "Seriously though, thank you Carly. And thank you for keeping Maxie and Hanna in check on the whole 'Not going overboard' thing." Toby said and they all laughed softly. "My Pleasure, you two go have fun." Carly said. "We will, thanks again." Spencer said as she smiled softly at her before looking at Toby, she grabbed his hand gently and he smiled at her before they walked over to some of the other attendees of the party.
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵