Chapter Twenty Three

A few days later

At Jason and Sam's penthouse

In Spoby's bedroom

Spencer and Toby were laying in bed cuddling each other and Toby was playing with Spencer's hair and rubbing her back, his right hand had healed pretty quickly and they were enjoying their time together before Toby drops Spencer off at Kelly's to meet with the girls and then he's picking her back up to take her to her doctor's appointment at GH.

“So are you excited to finally get that sling off?” Toby asked and Spencer nodded.
“Absolutely, not that I haven't loved the extra help in the shower though.” She said smirking at Toby and he smirked back at her. “Oh really?” He asked and she nodded and he leaned in and kissed her passionately and she kissed him back leading to a heated makeout session.“Mmmm Toby?” Spencer breathed and Toby pulled away and looked at her. “Yeah baby?” He asked stroking her hair.
“I love you.” She said and he smiled. “I love you too Spence.” He said and she kissed him again and he moaned a little. “As much as I love this we don't want to get too carried away here Spence, we have to wait a little bit longer okay? You're still healing and the sling is still on for right now and I don't want to hurt you.” He said frowning. “But Tobes you could never hurt me.” Spencer insisted and Toby gave her a small smile. “Well thank you for that but still let's not risk it okay, let's wait at least until after appointment okay?” He asked and she frowned and nodded. “Okay.” She sighed and he kissed her forehead. “Hey don't you dare forget that I love you okay?” He asked and she nodded. “I could never forget that Tobes.” She smiled and he smiled back giving her a small kiss on the lips.

Twenty minutes later

At Kelly's

Spencer and Toby were standing outside of Kelly's.

“So I'll be back to get you before your appointment okay?” Toby asked and Spencer nodded giving him a quick kiss on the lips. “Be safe okay?” He asked and she nodded. “I always am you know that.” She said and he smiled at her. “I love you.” “I love you too Tobes.” She replied before kissing him again and then she went into Kelly's and then Toby went to go continue working on their house some more since he hadn't been there in a while for obvious reasons.

“Spence it's really good to see you even if it's only been just a week.” Aria said as Spencer sat down at the table. “It's good to see you guys too, it felt way longer than a week though.” Spencer said and they all laughed. “Seriously though welcome home Spence.” Alison said happily “Thanks guys.” Spencer said smiling at them.”

“Hi girls! What a nice surprise to see you all here together again! Welcome back
Spencer.” Lucy said happily as she walked over to their table. “Thanks Lucy.” Spencer said smiling. “Oh no need to thank me I'm glad to see you're doing better, so are you all excited for the Nurse's Ball?” Lucy asked.
“Very excited.” The five girls said in unison and Lucy smiled. “Well I'm glad to hear that and Spencer I want you to thank your parents for me for making that big donation to the Ball.” Lucy said and Spencer smiled.
“Of course.” Spencer said. “So you will still be performing right?” Lucy asked and Spencer nodded. “Wouldn't miss it for the world. Plus I'm finally getting this thing off today so I will definitely be ready for the
Nurse's Ball.” Spencer said happily and Lucy smiled. “Well I am very glad to hear that Spencer, It wouldn't be the same without you performing and I know you're excited to sing with your fiancé, Congratulations by
the way.” Lucy said and Spencer smiled.
“Thank you Lucy.” She said happily.
“Okay well I better finish getting my order so I can go back to the Metro Court, I’ll see you ladies later at rehearsal?” Lucy said and they all nodded. “Great! I'll see you ladies later then.” Lucy said before going to get her order and then the girls went back to talking.