Chapter Sixty Nine

The Next Day

At Jason and Sam's Penthouse

Jason was lying in bed watching Sam who was still sleeping peacefully in his arms, which was understandable after the night they had.

A few minutes later Sam started to wake up and she looked at Jason who had a smile on his face. “Good morning my beautiful wife.” Jason said before pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. “Morning.” Sam smiled sleepily at him and he smiled back and kissed her forehead. “You know that night was perfect.” Jason said and Sam nodded. “Yeah it was.” She said smiling at him. “So what are your plans for today?” Jason said as he gently ran his hand through her hair. “Well I'm going to try and get some work done before I pick up the kids from your Mom's later, and I assume you're getting ready to go see Sonny?” Sam said and Jason nodded. “Yeah, but I was just enjoying watching my beautiful wife sleep, and I didn't want to leave you alone.” Jason said as he gently stroked her cheek. “Well that's very sweet, but I'm awake now and Sonny's probably waiting for you.” Sam said. “Yeah probably, but he'll just have to wait a few more minutes because I'm not quite finished here.” Jason said smirking at her. “Oh really?” Sam smirked back and Jason nodded before passionately kissing her and wrapping his arms around her.

At Spoby's House

“You know you could take a break.” Toby said trying to get Spencer to put her laptop down for a second, she looked at him. “You know I would love to, but I really have to finish this background check first.” She said making Toby sigh. “Spence I know that your work is important to you, and of course I respect that But-” Toby said but Spencer interrupted him.

“You and this baby are more important than my work you know that, but I do have to finish this first.” She said and he nodded before stroking her hair with his hand. “I get it, I'll just sit right here and watch you type.” He said and Spencer gave him a small smile. “I think I can live with that.” She said before kissing his forehead and then turning back to her laptop.

At Kiki and Griffin's Apartment

“Do you really have to go right now?” Kiki asked and Griffin nodded. “Believe me I wish I could stay here with you but they need me at GH.” Griffin said and Kiki frowned.

“I understand, go it's your job, and I'll just see you later when I show up for my shift.” Kiki said. “Sounds like a plan.” Griffin said before kissing her forehead gently making her smile.

“I love you, I'll see you later.” Griffin said and Kiki nodded. “I love you too handsome, I'll see you later.” Kiki said before giving him a kiss and he smiled at her before leaving the apartment and Kiki smiled to herself before texting Aria and asking her if she could meet her at Kelly's and then after receiving a yes from Aria she went to go get ready.

At Sonny and Carly's House

“I had a great time last night.” Josslyn said and Oscar nodded. “Yeah me too.” He said smiling softly at her. “I just wish that it would stay like this.” Joss said before sighing and sitting on the couch and Oscar sat next to her. “I'm sorry I didn't mean to ruin the moment I just… I just hate thinking about the fact that I might lose you.” Joss said before looking down and Oscar grabbed her hand comfortingly. “I know you're scared, I am too, but we just have to live in the moment.” Oscar said and Joss looked up at him and nodded. “You're right, and believe me I'm cherishing every moment we spend together, even more so now… have you made a decision about the trial yet?” She asked and he shook his head. “It's a big decision Joss.” He said. “Yeah I get that but it can also save your life.” Joss said. “I'm sorry I know you're trying to make the best decision for you and I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do, but I really hope you decide to go through with it.” Joss said and Oscar nodded.