Chapter One Hundred and Seventy Seven

This one has taken me much longer than I'd hoped, but it's FINALLY finished! 🎉

Enjoy!

A Week Later

At Spoby's House

In Their Bedroom

Toby was lying in bed watching Spencer sleep peacefully, until she slowly opened her eyes, lifted her head up from his chest and looked at him, smiling softly. "Hey gorgeous." Toby said as he smiled softly at her before gently kissing her forehead. "Hey handsome. Good morning." Spencer said happily. "Good morning. You sleep okay?" He said and Spencer nodded. "Yeah, great. You? Or were you awake watching over me all night?" She asked and Toby laughed softly. "I mean of course I watched over you a little bit, but I got some good sleep too." He said and Spencer nodded. "Good." She said before kissing him passionately and he kissed her back as he wrapped his arms around her, they kissed until they had to break apart for air and then they tested their foreheads together.

"Happy Anniversary baby girl." Toby said as he moved a strand of hair from her face. "Happy Anniversary Tobes." Spencer said happily before kissing his cheek. "Can you believe that it's already been three years since our wedding?" Toby asked her and she shook her head. "No. Honestly it still feels like yesterday." She said as he stroked his cheek. "Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.  And you know that it's always going to be one of my favorite days." He said and Spencer nodded. "Yeah, I know. And mine too. I mean, I feel like the absolute luckiest woman in the world because of you, and the life you've given me, our family." She said, smiling at him. "Well thank you for that babe, but I think that I'm the luckiest one here. You, Marion and Maggs mean the absolute world to me and I will always do whatever I have to do to protect you and our family." Toby said.
"I know that you will, and we love you. So much." Spencer said before kissing his forehead. "I love you too, so much. Now, what do you say we go get our little princess and then we'll go downstairs and I'll make us some breakfast?" Toby said and Spencer smiled. "That sounds perfect." She said happily. "Then let's go." Toby said and Spencer nodded and then they both got off the bed and then they headed to Marion's nursery.

In Marion's Nursery

"Hi baby girl." Toby said, smiling at Marion who was standing up in her crib. "Dada! Momma!" Marion said excitedly as she reached her arms out toward them. "Well someone was waiting for us." Spencer said, laughing softly. "Come here Princess." Toby said as he picked her up out of the crib and Spencer smiled softly at her husband and daughter, Maggie barked happily and laid at Spencer's feet. "Who's our great guard dog?" Spencer said, laughing softly as she pet her behind her ears. "Let's go downstairs." Toby said and Marion nodded in agreement. "I think she's ready for breakfast." Spencer said. "Yeah, let's go." Toby said and Spencer smiled. "Yeah, let's go." She said and then they all headed downstairs.

At Jason and Sam's Penthouse

Jason and Sam were cuddling together on the couch watching Danny and Emily Scout play together on the floor, Phoenix was upstairs taking a nap.

"I can't believe that Danny's nine now." Sam said. "Me either. He's definitely growing up so fast. But seeing our kids play together will never not be one of my favorite things." Jason said. "I couldn't agree more. And tonight we'll have our granddaughter, too." Sam said. "Yes we will.  I love having her here." Jason said. "Me too. We're very lucky." Sam said as she smiled softly at him. "I couldn't agree more." Jason said as he leaned in to kiss her lips softly, Sam smiled into the kiss and kissed him back passionately.

"Sorry to interrupt." Brooklyn said as she came down the stairs and Jason and Sam reluctantly pulled apart from their kiss. "It's fine Brooklyn." Sam said. "Yeah, don't apologize." Jason said.
"Alright then. So, I know it's going to be a full house again tonight." Brooklyn said. "Yes it is. It's always great having Marion and Maggie here, and Spence and Toby deserve the alone time on their Anniversary." Sam said. "Yes they do. I can't believe it's already been three years since their wedding." Brooklyn said. "I know, me either. They certainly are one of the cutest couples." Sam said and Brooklyn nodded in agreement. "Absolutely." She said, smiling softly at her. "Yeah, no argument there." Jason said. "So what're you up to today?" Sam asked Brooklyn. "I have plans to meet with Hanna and Maxie to discuss the planning of my next cover for Crimson." Brooklyn said and Sam nodded.
"That sounds fun." She said, smiling softly at her. "Yeah, I should probably get going." Brooklyn said. "Yeah, of course. We'll see you later." Sam said. "See you guys later." Brooklyn said as she smiled softly at them, she said goodbye to Danny and Emily before leaving.