Chapter Sixty

A Week Later

At Spoby's house

In their bedroom

Spencer was standing in front of the mirror as she had just changed into a Navy Blue Dress.

Toby had just finished tying his shoes and then he got off the edge of the bed and walked over to Spencer and wrapped his arms around her waist gently and she smiled

Toby had just finished tying his shoes and then he got off the edge of the bed and walked over to Spencer and wrapped his arms around her waist gently and she smiled. "Hey handsome." Spencer said happily. ''Hi beautiful.'' Toby said before gently kissing her neck making her moan softly. ''How do I look?'' Spencer asked and Toby smiled at her. "You're still gorgeous Spence don't you ever worry about that." Toby said as he placed his hands on her small but noticeable baby bump. "What did I do to deserve you?" Spencer asked smiling at him and he kissed her cheek. "I still don't know what I did to deserve you either, but I'm just glad we're together." Toby said making Spencer blush. "Me too. And I'm glad we're both going to be there for Kiki today." She said and Toby nodded. "Yeah me too, it'll be fun to watch Bensch squirm up on the stand." He said smirking and Spencer laughed. "Definitely." She said and he smiled. "You're going to be helping Kiki get ready right?" Toby asked and Spencer nodded. "Yeah after she gets off work in like an hour, and then I'll come back here and we can go to the courthouse together." She said as she gently wrapped her arms around him. "Sounds like a plan." Toby said before kissing her forehead and she laid her head on his shoulder. 

At GH

"You ready for today?" Griffin asked Kiki and she nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be." She said. 

"It's going to be okay, you're going to be great up on the stand telling the jury what a rat Bensch is." Griffin said and Kiki smiled at him. "Thanks, I'm just glad you'll be there with me." She said and Griffin nodded. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." He said before kissing her forehead.   "And you know that you also have everyone else on your side too." Griffin said. "Well mostly everyone, I think the media would beg to differ with you." Kiki said. "Hey what did I tell you stop reading the comments online, everything's going to be fine and Bensch is going to get exactly what he deserves and hopefully after today you'll never have to see him again." Griffin said. "Yeah that's what I'm hoping for." Kiki said giving him a small smile. "Well I hate to cut this moment short but I have to be in surgery in five minutes, I'll be home after my shift ends to pick you up and we'll go to the courthouse together." Griffin said and Kiki nodded. "I wouldn't want it any other way." She said smiling at him and then Griffin gave her a short but sweet kiss before heading to the elevator.

"Hey Kiki." Elizabeth said as she walked over with Alison, Aria, and Francesca. "Hey guys." Kiki said giving them a small smile. "We just wanted to see how you were doing ahead of the trial this afternoon." Elizabeth said and Kiki nodded. "Well that was very sweet of you I appreciate it, I'm doing alright just ready to get this over with." Kiki said and the girls nodded.

"Of course you are, and we'll all be right there with you." Ali said and Kiki smiled at her. "You know I really need to say this again, thank you Ali, if it weren't for you coming to comfort me that day after Bensch kissed me I don't know how I would've gotten the courage to be doing this right now so thank you for being such a great friend." Kiki said with tears in her eyes and now Ali had tears in her eyes and she quickly pulled Kiki in for a hug. "Oh sweetie you don't have to thank me I was just doing a job and protecting my best friend." Ali said and Kiki smiled. "Well I'll always appreciate it, more than you'll ever know." She said and Ali nodded. "Bensch is going to get exactly what he deserves Kiki I can promise you that, there's no way any jury would be on his side." Aria said.