Chapter One Hundred and Seventy One

It's now March 19th, Toby's Birthday!

Enjoy!

Three Days Later

At Spoby's House

Spencer was laying in bed watching Toby who was sleeping peacefully, and she had brought Marion into their room because she had woken up and of course wanted her parents, especially to wish her daddy a happy birthday.

A few minutes later, Toby started to wake up. "Good morning my girls." He said as he smiled softly at them. "Happy 29 Tobes." Spencer said as she smiled back at him. "Thanks babe." Toby said. "Happy Birthday Dada!" Marion exclaimed happily. "Thank you Princess, come here." Toby said and Spencer smiled as he handed Marion over to him and she happily wrapped her arms around her daddy's neck gently. "I'm guessing you taught her that, huh?" Toby asked Spencer who nodded. "Yeah, it took a little bit but she got it eventually." She said smiling at him. "Yes she did." Toby said as he kissed Marion's cheek and she laughed softly. "You know that your bond is adorable." Spencer said as she smiled softly at him. "I don't know what I would do without my girls." Toby said as he smiled at her and Spencer couldn't help but blush a little. "We love you." Spencer said.

"I love you too. You know what Em asked me about yesterday?" Toby asked her. "Wait, she wasn't trying to convince you to let her throw you a small gathering this year, was she?" Spencer asked curiously. "Unfortunately, yes." Toby said as he sighed softly. "Why though?" Spencer asked. "I'm not sure, I mean, you didn't say anything to her, did you?" Toby said and Spencer shook her head. "No, of course not. You know that I wouldn't spring a surprise party on you again. I would of course ask you about it first before planning something." She said and Toby smiled softly at her. "I know, and I apologize, but I had to ask. Just wanted to make sure." He said and Spencer nodded. "It's okay Tobes, I understand. Okay, back to Em.
I mean, as one of your best friends she knows that you don't really like big parties for your Birthday, like my dad." Spencer said and they both laughed softly. "Yeah, I don't know. I mean I know that she was just trying to help me celebrate my Birthday, but honestly, I know exactly what I want to do today." Toby said. "Yeah?" Spencer said curiously. "Yeah, and I know that you know too." Toby said as he smirked softly at her. "I think I have a pretty good idea." Spencer said as she smiled softly at him.

"You want to just stay at home all day with us again." She said and Toby nodded. "You'd be right. I want to take advantage of spending another Birthday by just celebrating privately with my three favorite girls." Toby said and Spencer smiled softly at him, then Maggie barked happily and they both laughed. "Maggs approves." Spencer said. "As she should." Toby said as he smiled softly at Maggie who was happily wagging her tail.

"Alright, why don't we all go downstairs, you can play with Marion and Maggie, and I'll get started on breakfast." Spencer said. "Sounds perfect. Right Princess?" Toby said and Marion nodded happily in agreement. "Yeah!" She said and Spencer laughed softly. "Yeah, I knew that you wouldn't turn down the option to play with your daddy." She said. "Okay then, let's go downstairs. But first, I have to do something." Toby said before kissing Marion's forehead which made her laugh softly, then he leaned over to kiss Spencer and she smiled into the kiss and passionately kissed him back, and then they rested their foreheads against each other's for a few seconds before getting off the bed, Maggie barked happily before jumping off the bed and following them downstairs.

Downstairs

Toby was sitting on the floor playing with Marion, she was sitting across from him and they were rolling one of her sensory balls back and forth between each other with Maggie watching them intently, while Spencer was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and she smiled softly to herself as she heard their laughter from the kitchen, she doesn't know how she got so lucky.