Chapter Fourty Five

The next day

At Jason and Sam's penthouse

“You know I'm proud of you Spence.” Sam said as her and Spencer sat on the couch going over case files. “Thanks Mom, I was just doing my job.” Spencer said. “Plus I learned from the best.” She said smiling at her Mom and she smiled back at her. “So how are things going with you and Toby?” Sam asked. “Things are perfect.” Spencer smiled. “Well I'm glad to hear that, and how are you feeling?” Sam asked and Spencer looked at her curiously. “I don't know what you mean Mom, I'm perfectly fine.” Spencer said. “Are you sure?” You just seem really tired.” Sam said. “It's nothing serious Mom I'm fine.” Spencer said hoping her Mom would drop the subject and luckily she did, and then her phone went off and she saw that it was from Kiki.

“Hey Spence, can you meet me at Kelly's? It's important.”

“Yeah sure, I'll be there soon.”

Spencer replied before putting her phone back in her purse. “That was Kiki, she wants me to meet her at Kelly's.” She said. “Oh that's fine you can go, I'll just finish up here.” Sam said. “You sure?” Spencer asked and Sam nodded. “Of course, go.” She said and then Spencer hugged her before leaving the penthouse.

At Kelly's

“Thanks for meeting me Spence.” Kiki said smiling at her. “No problem, so how have things been going?” Spencer asked.
“Things have been alright, which is why there's something I need to ask you but first, how was Paris?” Kiki asked and Spencer smiled. “It was perfect, so what did you want to ask me?” Spencer asked curiously.
“Well as you know I'm planning to take Dr. McCreepy to court, but to do that I need a lawyer and I wanted to ask Alexis but I thought it would be better if her granddaughter was there with me, what do you say?” Kiki asked. “Kiki you know that she will definitely help you, but of course I'll come with you to talk to her.” Spencer said
and Kiki smiled. “Thanks Spence.” She said. “Of course.” Spencer said. At Alexis's house

“It's good to see you Spence.” Alexis said as she hugged her granddaughter. “It's good to see you too.” Spencer said smiling. “So Kiki there's something you wanted to ask me?” Alexis asked and Kiki nodded. “Well as you know I'm taking Dr. Bensch to court for sexually harassing me and to do that I need a kick butt lawyer that can help me in, and I was hoping that would be you.” Kiki said.

“Kiki I would love to help you take down Dr. Bensch.” Alexis said. “Thank you so much I was hoping you would say that.” Kiki said. “Told you so.” Spencer said smiling. “I'm happy to help, but there are some things we need to talk about, first of all, this is going to be a hard battle to fight, are you sure you're up for this?” Alexis asked and Kiki nodded. “Absolutely.” She said and Spencer gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and then Kiki looked over at her and gave her a small smile. “And second, do you have any concrete proof of anything Bensch did to you, something to show to the court?” Alexis asked but Kiki shook her head. “No, but that doesn't mean I'm not telling the truth.” She said. “We know that, but the Jury might see it differently Kiki.” Spencer said. “Okay is there any other victims that you know of that would be willing to testify in your behalf that Bensch did the same thing to them?” Alexis asked. “As far as I know, no.” Kiki said. “Okay well we'll need to work on a defense strategy because we all know Bensch is going to try and get the jury to putting him and turn against you.” Alexis said. “But we won't let that happen.” Spencer said and Kiki nodded. “Let's take that slimeball down.” Kiki said smirking with determination in her voice.

At the Metro Court

Emily was at the bar working when Nelle walked in and made her way over to the bar.