Chapter Ninety One

A Couple Weeks Later

At Spoby's House

“Are you sure that you don't need my help anymore?” Spencer asked Toby who was trying to finish up Marion's nursery. “No babe I told you I've got it you just rest, besides you did help a lot.” Toby replied. “I know but I want to help finish it.” Spencer said and Toby turned to look at her. “I'll be done soon anyway, why don't you just try and get some rest or something, I know you're tired because Marion kept you up again with her kicking last night.” Toby said and Spencer sighed. “Okay you have a point, I guess I'll go try and take a nap or something.” Spencer said and Toby stood up and grabbed her hand gently. “Thank you.” He said and she nodded. “Yeah yeah, just promise me that you will come cuddle with me when you're finished?” Spencer said and Toby nodded. “Of course.” Toby said before kissing her lips softly and then he kissed her baby bump and she smiled at him. “Okay I'll be in our bedroom.” Spencer said. “I'll be in there once I'm finished in here.” Toby said and Spencer nodded before kissing him and then she walked out of the room and Toby smiled to himself before going back to work.

At Sonny and Carly's House

“How's Avery?” Sonny asked as Carly came back downstairs and made her way over to him. “She's great, she's playing with her toys.”

Carly said and Sonny nodded. “That's good.” Sonny said before wrapping his arm around her and giving her a kiss and she smiled at him. “What was that for?” She asked curiously. “What I can't randomly kiss my wife?” Sonny asked. “Well of course you can, I was just curious.” Carly said smiling softly. “So what are your plans for today?” Sonny asked. “I was planning to go and see Jason and Sam and I was wondering if I could tell them about the baby.” Carly said and Sonny looked at her.

“I know we're trying to wait before we tell people but I think that they should be the first people we tell and you know that they won't say anything.” Carly said and Sonny nodded in agreement. “Alright.” He said. “I can tell them?” Carly asked and he nodded. “Yeah you can tell them.” Sonny said and Carly smiled and hugged him and he hugged her back comfortingly. “Thank you.” Carly said. “No need to thank me.” Sonny said. “You sure you can't come with me?” Carly asked but Sonny shook his head. “I wish I could but I have to get some work done at my office.” Sonny said and Carly nodded in understanding.

At The Haunted Star

“Well this is a nice surprise.” Lulu said as she served Ali a drink from the bar. “Well I got off work at GH early and decided to come see you, you're not busy right?” Ali asked and Lulu shook her head. “No not really, I just finished cleaning out one of the rooms from my guests that just left.” Lulu said and Alison nodded before taking a sip of her drink. “So, how're things at GH?” Lulu asked curiously. “Things are good I guess, a little busy lately.” Ali said and Lulu nodded. “And how's Kiki doing?” She asked. “She's good, which is great after everything she was out through last year.” Ali said. “Yeah she doesn't deserve that, nobody does.” Lulu said and Alison nodded. “Yeah nobody deserves that, but Dr. McCreepy is gone now and he won't be coming back, hopefully.” Ali said. “Yeah and now Kiki is free to just be happy and live her life with Griffin.” Lulu said. “Yeah, they're cute together, I love them.” Ali said smiling. “Yeah I think so too.” Lulu said.

At Jason and Sam's Penthouse

“Well this is a nice surprise!” Sam said happily as she opened the door and gave Carly a hug.

“I just thought I'd stop by, is Jason here?” Carly asked as she walked into the Penthouse and Sam shut the door before turning back to her.

“No he's actually not here right now but he'll be back later.” Sam said and Carly nodded. “That's okay, we can just catch up.” She said and Sam nodded. “Yeah sure that'd be great.” Sam said smiling softly as they both walked over and sat on the couch.