Chapter Twenty Nine

The next morning

At The Metro Court

In Spoby's hotel room

“Last night was amazing.” Spencer said as she rested her head on Toby's chest and he played with her hair. “Definitely worth the wait.” Toby said planting a kiss on her forehead. “As much as I don't want to leave you I need to get back home and get ready to work with my mom, it's time for me to get back to work.” Spencer said sighing not wanting this perfect moment to end.
“I know.” Toby sighed. “And you mister need to get back to working on our house.” Spencer said. “I know baby, okay I'll make you a deal, I'll let you go do what you need to do if you stay here a little longer and Shower with me.” He said smirking at her and she smiled at him. “Deal.” She smirked back at him and then he passionately kissed her and then they both reluctantly got out of bed to go shower.

Twenty minutes later (They ended up getting a little handsy in the shower 😂😂😂😏😏😏)

“Okay as amazing as that was now I really have to go.” Spencer said sighing as she got her purse and her keys and Toby walked up to her from behind and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck gently.
“You know you could stay just a little bit longer.” He whispered in her ear. “Tobyyyy.”
Spencer moaned and Toby laughed a little. “You know that I have to go.” Spencer said still clinging to him. “I know.” He sighed looking into her eyes. “I'll see you when you get home later?” She asked and he nodded.
“Call me when you get home okay, I want to know you're safe.” Toby said. “I promise I will call you, and I also want to promise that you'll never be rid of me okay? You're stuck with me, fiancé.” She smiled at him and he smiled back at her and then she passionately kissed him and after a few minutes they had to break apart for air and Spencer had to leave. “I love you so much.” Spencer said as she gently stroked his cheek. “Hey I wanted to say that first.” He laughed a little before kissing her again and then she walked over to the door and looked back at him one last time before leaving.

Thirty minutes later

At Jason and Sam's penthouse

Spencer walked in to see Sam sitting on the couch waiting for her. “Hey Mom.” Spencer smiled. “Hey sweetie, how was your night last night?” Sam asked. “It was very good.” Spencer said trying so hard not to blush.
“Okay well I'm glad to hear that, are you ready to get back to work?” Sam asked and Spencer nodded eagerly. “I just have to call Toby first.” She said and Sam nodded. “Go ahead, I love that he just wants to keep you safe and how much he loves you.” Sam said and Spencer smiled as she pulled out her phone. “Well I love him and I want him to be safe as well.” She said as she dialed his number and then put her cell phone to her ear and he picked up after a few rings.

“Hey you, I take it you made it home safe?”

“Yes I did, are you at the house now?”

“Yeah but I'm really glad you called because I wasn't really getting much work done until I knew you were safe.”

“Aww well I'm fine babe and Jerry can't hurt me anymore, you made sure of that Tobes.”

“I know that but that doesn't mean I'll ever stop worrying about you Spence.”

“And that is why I love you Toby Cavanaugh.”

“I love you too Spencer Jill Morgan soon to be Cavanaugh.”

“Alright I should let you get back to work and I need to as well.”

“Alright baby girl, I'll see you later when I get home, I love you Spence.”