Chapter One Hundred and Eleven

June 21st

A Few Weeks Later

At Jason and Sam's Penthouse

"So what'd you think of the movie Danny?" Jason asked as he and Sam walked through the door with their son. 

"I think that Toy Story 4 might be my favorite out of all of them." Danny said happily. "Wow I'm kinda surprised to hear that, considering the ending." Sam said as she wiped a tear from her eye. "Still it was a great movie, and Forky was definitely a pretty awesome character." Danny said smiling. "I agree with him there, he was definitely pretty funny " Jason said. "You do have a point there, he was pretty funny." Sam said smiling. "Do you think that we can get the stuff so I can make my own Forky?" Danny asked. "I don't see why not." Jason said and Danny smiled at him. "You think that when it comes out on DVD that we can convince Spence and Toby to come over so we can all watch it together?" Danny asked with Hope in his voice. "Yeah definitely, and you know that they would've loved to go with us today but they wanted to stay home with Marion." Sam said and Danny nodded. "Yeah I know, but I'll be able to go over there for a sleepover soon right?" He asked. "We'll have to check with Spence and Toby and see when a good time would be for that." Sam said and before Danny could say anything else Molly walked downstairs holding Emily Scout.

"I thought I heard you guys down here, how was the movie?" Molly asked. "It was good." Sam said smiling softly. "Thanks again for watching Emily for us." Jason said. "It was no problem at all, happy to help." Molly said. "Come here baby girl." Sam said as she took her daughter into her arms. "Did you have a good time with your aunt Molly?" Sam asked and Emily nodded. "Yeah." She said and Sam smiled. "Good, I'm glad to hear that." She said before kissing her forehead gently. "Thanks again Molly." Jason said. "Yeah no problem." Molly said smiling softly. "Have a good rest of your day sis." Sam said. "Will do, love you." Molly said. "Love you too." Sam said smiling softly and Molly gave Danny a hug before leaving the penthouse.

At Spoby's House

"Well she's finally asleep." Spencer said as she came downstairs and walked over to the couch where Toby was sitting looking at his phone and Maggie was curled up on the floor by his feet, Spencer smiled softly to herself and then sat down next to him.

"You okay?" She asked him and he shrugged in response. "I'm not really sure right now, it's like I'm in limbo or something waiting for him to call or something, not that I want him too because I have nothing more to say to him but still knowing that he's probably still here in town is just making me feel really uneasy." He said before putting his phone on the coffee table and sighing deeply and then he ran his hand through his hair and Spencer put her hand on his shoulder comfortingly. "I know, I know how hard this is for you, and I know that you must be going through a lot of different emotions right now and I just want to make sure that you know that you don't have to go through this alone, I am here for you." Spencer said and he smiled softly at her before grabbing her hand gently. "I know that, and that's one of the many reasons why I love you." He said. "Well we're a team, we save each other remember? And I love you too." Spencer said before laying her head on his shoulder and Toby kissed the top of her head.

At The PCPD

"Would it be too much to ask to wish for a little less crime once in a while?" Valerie asked as she walked back into the station with Chase. "I wouldn't mind that either, but then we wouldn't really have jobs if there wasn't anything to do." He said. "I guess you have a point there." Valerie said. "Yeah." Chase said. "So, how're things with you and my cousin?" Valerie asked him. "Things with Ali are good, she's at work right now." He said and Valerie nodded. "That's good to hear, I do know that you make her very happy, so thank you for that." Valerie said smiling softly. "Well she makes me happy too." Chase said smiling. "I know I've said this before but I'm glad that she has you." Valerie said. "Trust me, I'm the lucky one." Chase said. "Well I'm just very happy that you two have each other." Valerie said. "Me too." Chase said.