Chapter One Hundred and Ninety Two

I hope you all enjoy Thanksgiving 2021! 🦃

Three Days Later

At Jason and Sam's Penthouse

"Okay now it's officially a family get together because Spence, Toby, Marion and Maggie are here! Happy Thanksgiving!" Danny said happily before he ran over to his big sister to give her a hug after she had just walked through the door with Toby who was holding Marion in his arms and he was also holding Maggie's leash.

"Happy Thanksgiving Danny." Spencer said as she hugged him back and Sam smiled softly as she watched the reunion, before shutting the door.

Toby smiled as he watched them as well, then he looked at Marion who was still in his arms. "You want to go see your grandma?" He asked her. "Yeah!" Marion said excitedly. Toby smiled at his daughter before handing her over to Sam who happily took her into her arms. Toby then unhooked Maggie from her leash. "Hi Maggie!" Danny said happily and Maggie barked happily and ran over to Danny and licked him, making him laugh. "Yes Maggie, I missed you." He said as he petted her. "She's missed you too." Spencer said. "Yes, she definitely has." Toby said as he smiled softly.

"Where's Dad?" Spencer asked her mom. "He's upstairs with Phoenix who just woke up from her nap, and Brooklyn and your aunt Em are upstairs with Emily Scout. I know they'll all be excited to see you." Sam said. "I don't doubt that at all. I'm excited to see them, too." Spencer said, smiling.

A Few Minutes Later

"There's my girl." Jason said, smiling softly at Spencer as he walked downstairs holding Phoenix in his arms. "Hi Dad." Spencer said as she smiled at him. "Hi Spence. How're you doing today?" Jason said. "I'm doing pretty great." Spencer said. "Good. I'm glad to hear that." Jason said. "Yeah. How's my baby sister doing?" Spencer asked as she looked at Phoenix who laughed and smiled at her big sister. "She's happy you're here." Jason said. "Yeah." Phoenix said. "The feeling is definitely mutual." Spencer said, smiling. "We're glad that you're here." Sam said.

"We're glad to be here." Spencer said. "Happy Thanksgiving Toby, it's good to see you, Son." Jason said as he smiled softly at him. "It's good to see you too, Dad." Toby said as he smiled softly at him, and Spencer couldn't help but smile at them.

Just then, Brooklyn and Emily came downstairs. Emily was holding Emily Scout in her arms. "Happy Thanksgiving." Brooklyn said, smiling. "Happy Thanksgiving, Spence." Emily said as she smiled at her niece before putting Emily Scout down on the floor.

"Spence! Happy Thanksgiving!" Emily Scout said as she ran over to Spencer who picked her little sister up into her arms. "Happy Thanksgiving Emily. I missed you." Spencer said, smiling at her as she held her in her arms. "I missed you, too!"

Emily Scout said and Spencer laughed softly. "Yeah, I can tell." She said as she smiled at her.

"She really has missed you, even though it hasn't been that long since you were last here." Sam said. "Well, the feeling is mutual." Spencer said.

"You're such a great big sister." Sam said. "She's not wrong." Toby said as he smiled at his wife. "Well thank you, I try. " Spencer said, smiling.

At Sonny and Carly's House

"Does this look like a good cornucopia?" Avery asked Josslyn as she held up a piece of construction paper that she'd just drawn on.

"I think it looks great, Avery. You did a great job with all of the details." Joss said, smiling at her little sister. "Joss is right. It looks really good, Avery." Darby said as she walked over. "Is it really good?" Avery asked. "Really. It's perfect." Joss said. "Really." Darby said as she smiled at her.