Chapter Seventy Three

IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR ARIA AND HOLDEN'S WEDDING 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Here's some edits I made ☺️

At the church

At the church

The reception- The Haunted Star

Bridesmaids- Hanna, Emily, Ali, Kiki, Kristina

Maid of Honor- Spencer

Best man- Toby

Flower Girl- Charlotte

Ring bearer- Aiden

Okay here it is!

At The Metro Court

“So are you ready for today?” Alison asked and Aria nodded. “More than ready.” She said smiling. “It's going to be a great day for you, let's just hope that Hanna and Em wake the heck up soon.” Ali said and they both laughed.

“Yeah seriously I need them to be awake and present.” Aria said. “Well you know Hanna is not one to miss weddings, she'll be awake.” Ali said laughing. “Yeah you've got a point there.” Aria said. “So how are you feeling?” Ali asked.

“Very excited.” Aria said happily. “Not nervous at all?” Ali asked. “Maybe a little bit.” Aria said laughing. “Well I'm very happy for you Aria, make sure you enjoy this because it's your special day.” Ali said smiling. “Thanks Ali. I'm really glad you're here.” Aria said smiling at her. “Of course, I mean not only am I one of your bridesmaids, but I'm also one of your best friends and on top of all that I'm your cousin so of course I wouldn't miss this for the world.” Ali said smiling back at her. “I love you Ali.” Aria said. “I love you too Aria, come here.” Ali said before pulling her into a hug and a few minutes after that Hanna and Emily finally woke up.

“It's about time!” Ali said laughing. “Sorry I guess we overslept a little.” Emily said yawning before sitting up. “Yeah seriously.” Ali said. “Well we're awake now, and let's get to the important thing which is that Aria is getting married today!” Hanna said and Aria laughed.