Chapter Eighty One🎉🎊

A Week Later

At Jason and Sam's Penthouse

“You look good.” Sam said smirking at Jason as they stood by the door. “I don't think anyone's gonna recognize you in that suit at The Metro Court.” Sam said. “Yeah well nobody's gonna miss you because you look amazing “ Jason said smiling at her and she could feel herself blushing a little. “Thank you, Are you sure you want to go to this thing? I mean when Carly called I almost blew her off, but when she said it was a fundraiser for Pediatric Cancer research I figured-” Sam said and Jason shook his head. “No I'm glad that you said yes.” He said smiling softly at her and she smiled back. “Listen to you. I thought you would wanna skip the party and just write a check.” Sam said before gently touching his tie. “Oh I'm gonna write a check, But, I've realized that… you know sometimes you just gotta show up.” Jason said smiling at her and she laughed softly. “Yeah, sometimes you do.” Sam said smiling softly at him and he smiled back before they both started to lean in and Jason gently stroked her hair and Sam gently grabbed his suit jacket pulling him closer to her and they kissed passionately.

” Sam said smiling softly at him and he smiled back before they both started to lean in and Jason gently stroked her hair and Sam gently grabbed his suit jacket pulling him closer to her and they kissed passionately

At Spoby's House

At Spoby's House

In Their Bedroom

“You look absolutely gorgeous.” Toby said and Spencer smiled softly at him. “I look six months pregnant.” She said and Toby walked closer to her and gently placed his hands on her shoulders. “You look like a glowing Mother to be Spence.” He said smiling softly at her and she blushed. “Well thank you I appreciate that, and you look very handsome in that suit.” Spencer said smirking at him. “Well thank you baby.” Toby said smiling at her. “This just feels a little surreal right now.” Spencer said. “What does?” Toby asked curiously. “That we're already at the end of 2018, we made it.” She said and he nodded. “We did, and I couldn't be happier to be standing here with you right now.” Toby said. “Me either.” Spencer said. “I love you so much.” Toby said as he gently brushed her cheek with his thumb. “I love you too.” Spencer said smiling at him and then Toby passionately kissed her and when they broke apart for air Spencer was smiling at him. “You know I almost wish that we didn't have to leave right now.” She said. “I think we can be a little late.” Toby said smirking at her. “Well as much as I would love to just keep kissing you right now, we really should get to the Metro Court.” Spencer said and Toby reluctantly nodded. “Yeah you're right, we should probably get going.” Toby said. “Don’t worry, you'll get plenty more where that came from at Midnight.” Spencer said smiling at him. “And a little before Midnight I hope.” Toby smirked at her and she laughed and then nodded. “Of course, like I could go the next few hours without kissing you.” Spencer said and Toby laughed. “Well good I would hope not.” He said smiling at her. “Okay we really do need to get going.” Spencer said and Toby nodded. “You're right,” Toby said before turning his head  to look at Maggie who was laying on their bed. “Okay Maggs we'll be back later tonight okay?” He said and Maggie barked in response and Spencer laughed before walking over to pet Maggie and the she went back over to Toby and they both walked downstairs and went outside to his truck and he started to drive to The Metro Court.