Chapter Thirty Six

The next day

At Jason and Sam's penthouse

In Spoby's bedroom

“Mmmm. I love waking up to you.” Spencer said looking up at Toby. “And I love waking up to you.” Toby said before kissing the top of her head gently. “I wish I could just stay here with you all day, but I can't.” Spencer sighed and Toby frowned. “And why not?” He asked. “Because I need to go pick up the invitations from Hanna and I have to go get my wedding dress.” Spencer said smiling.
“Oh, right.” Toby sighed and Spencer laughed. “I’ll try not to be gone too long I promise, plus don't you need to go work on our house?” She asked and he nodded. “Yeah. You're right I do.” He said. “We’ll be back together before you know it.” Spencer said before kissing him and he quickly kissed her back and then they both got changed and went upstairs and Toby walked Spencer to the door. “Babe please be careful.” Toby said. “Hey I'm always careful.” Spencer said giving him a small smile. “I know but Spence I've almost lost you so many times, especially recently, I can't lose you.” Toby said looking down. “Hey Toby look at me, baby you're never going to lose me okay, I'm right here, I'll be safe I promise.” Spencer said stroking his cheek and he gave her a small smile. “I love you.” He said. “I love you too Tobes.” She said and then she kissed him passionately and then they both left the penthouse and went their separate ways.

At Maxie and Nathan's apartment

“Come on in Spence.” Maxie said opening the door and Spencer walked in. “Thanks Maxie, Is Han here?” Spencer asked. “No but she went to go pick up the invitations for you she should be back in a few minutes.”
Maxie said and Spencer nodded. “So how's Meghan doing?” Spencer said as she and Maxie sat on the couch. “She's good, she's napping right now.” Maxie said and Spencer nodded. “So how excited are you for the 23rd?” Maxie said and Spencer smiled.
“I'm very excited.” She said and Maxie smiled. “Well you deserve to be happy with Toby.” Maxie said and then a few minutes later Hanna walked in to the apartment.
“Hey Spence.” She smiled at her and Spencer smiled back. “Hey my Hanna Banana.” Spencer said. “Would you like to see the invitations?” Hanna asked and Spencer nodded. “Here they are.” Hanna said handing the package to Spencer and she smiled at Hanna and then she opened it and looked at the invitations and smiled.

” Hanna said handing the package to Spencer and she smiled at Hanna and then she opened it and looked at the invitations and smiled

“Han these are fantastic!” Spencer said happily. “I knew you would love them.” Hanna said. “They're perfect! Thank you!” Spencer smiled and Hanna smiled back. “You're welcome Spence.” “Spence is right they are perfect.” Maxie said and Hanna smiled. “Thanks Mom.” Hanna said. “So Han there's actually something else I need to ask you.” Spencer said. “Of course, what is it Spence?”” Hanna asked curiously. “Well
I was wondering if you would like to be one of my bridesmaids?” Spencer asked and Hanna smiled. “Spence of course I will be one of your bridesmaids!” She said hugging her and Spencer hugged her back. “I’m very happy to hear that Han, I'll ask the others in a little bit when we go to pick my dress.” Spencer said and Hanna nodded.