Chapter Sixty Four

At GH

“Dad!” Spencer said as she ran over to Jason with Toby not far behind her. “Spence.” Jason said before turning around and hugging her.

“I'm glad you're here.” Jason said and Spencer and Toby nodded. “Of course, how's Oscar?” Spencer asked with worry and concern in her voice for her young cousin.
“I don't know yet they're still running some tests.” Jason said and Spencer nodded.
“Well thank God you were there with him.” Spencer said and Jason nodded. “Yeah I'm glad I was there too, and able to get him here, I just hope he's going to be okay.” Jason said and Spencer nodded before looking down at the floor for a second.

“Where's Uncle Drew?” She asked. “I called and told him what had happened and he's on his way right now.” Jason said and Spencer nodded. “Has anyone gotten a hold of Joss?” Toby asked and Jason shook his head. “No not yet.” He said. “Oh my God she's going to be devastated, especially considering this is their first Anniversary.” Spencer said. “Yeah I know.” Jason said. “Where’s Kim? Is she here?” Spencer asked and Jason nodded. “Yeah she's in there with Oscar, she was here working when I brought him in.” Jason said and Spencer sighed and Toby immediately put his hand on her should comfortingly. “You know other than babies being born every other time we've been in this Hospital was because bad things happened.” She said as she put her hands over her face and took a deep breath.

“He's going to be okay Spence, he's a tough kid he'll get through this.” Toby whispered to her and she nodded but didn't say anything.

At The Park

“He definitely should've been here by now.” Josslyn said with a hint of concern in her voice.

“I'm sure he's fine Joss, I'm sure he'll be here soon.” Emily said and Josslyn nodded. “I hope so.” She said and Emily put her hand on her sister's comfortingly. “He's probably just running late.” She said. “Yeah maybe, or he's hurt somewhere or something!” Josslyn said, the worry rising in her voice. “Okay Joss, take a breath for me, I'm sure that Oscar is just fine and he'll be here any minute now to celebrate your Anniversary.” Emily said and Josslyn nodded and took a deep breath. “You're right Em, I'm sure he's fine.” She said trying to give a small smile but she was starting to get really worried about Oscar. Where was he?

Back at GH

“Jason!” Drew said as he ran over to his brother. “Drew, hey, I'm really sorry that this happened.” Jason said and Drew shook his head. “I'm just glad you were there and you got him here, so thank you for that.” Drew said but Jason shook his head.
“No need to thank me brother I'm just glad that I was there.” Jason said and Drew nodded. “Are they still running tests on him?” Drew asked and Jason nodded. “Yeah.” Jason said and Drew nodded before looking down at the floor and then Spencer walked over and hugged her uncle and of course Drew hugged her back. “I'm so sorry.” Spencer said. “It's not your fault Spence, we just have to pray that he's going to be okay.” Drew said and Spencer nodded. “Has anyone gotten in touch with Josslyn?” Drew asked. “Toby's trying to get ahold of Emily right now.” Spencer said and Drew nodded. Just then Toby came walking back over to them. “Did you get in touch with Em?” Spencer asked and Toby nodded. “She's bringing Joss.” He said and Spencer nodded before wrapping her arms around him and Toby immediately wrapped his arms around her comfortingly and kissed the top of her head.
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Spencer was sitting on one of the benches inside the hospital with her head in her hands when she felt someone sit down next to her and before he even put his hand on her back comfortingly she immediately knew that it was Toby.

“I knew you'd find me.” Spencer said softly so only Toby could here and he smiled softly to himself and began to rub her back comfortingly.

“I'll always find you, you know that, I know you just wanted some space away from everyone but I also knew that you needed me.” He said soothingly. “Yeah, you're really the only one I want to be around right now.” Spencer said and Toby nodded. “I understand, I know how hard this must be for you, and I just want you to know that I'm here for you and I'm not going anywhere.” He said and Spencer nodded.