Chapter 165

The next day I went to work and trev seemed better. At least I thought he was better. We had a normal morning. He was sleeping when I woke up and by the time I got out the shower he was up, which was normal. I just felt bad because I probably woke him up.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I said and he smiled weakly.

"Morning." He said. His voice was soft and raspy.

"You okay today?" I asked and he nodded.

"Better." He said.

"Good. I have to get to work today. I love you." I said and went over to him. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you so much." He said.

"Mmm. I don't want to go to work." I groaned into his chest and he rubbed my back.

"I don't want you to go either but I'm okay." He said.

"I know... I'll see you later, okay? Do you want me to bring you any food home?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'm fine." He said and I sighed.

"I'll bring Chinese." I said as I got up. He just nodded and I grabbed my phone and wallet.

"Bailey?" He asked and I looked down at him as he laid on the bed.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I really do love you so much. Don't forget that." He said.

"I would never forget that." I said and he smiled weakly.

"Have a good day." He said.

"Thanks. I'll be home before you know it." I said and he nodded.

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked.

"Why do you have to ask permission?" I asked as he got up and he cupped my cheeks. He locked his lips on mine and I put my hands on his arms.

"You sure you're okay?" I asked as I pulled away.

"I'm okay. Just wanted to kiss you one more time." He smiled and I smiled weakly up at him.

"Okay. See you." I said and he let go of me.

"See you, Bails." He said and laid back down. Something didn't seem right with him, but I knew he wouldn't let me stay home with him again and didn't want me to worry. I just wanted him to be okay.

* * *

While at work, I was so busy I didn't even have time to take a break. I had to put in so many grades from being behind and I had to organize my mess of a desk. I also had to tutor a few students and it was overall a hectic day. I just wanted to go home and be in trevs arms with Dak.

When I got home I walked into the house and looked everywhere downstairs and trev wasn't there. He must have just been sleeping upstairs.

I walked upstairs calling his name excitedly and there was no reply.

"Trev?" I asked and cooper ran out the bedroom to me.

"Where's daddy cooper?!" I asked excitedly and kissed him as he jumped up on me.

"Trev?" I repeated and I walked into the bedroom. He wasn't in the bed, but the bathroom door was shut.

"Trevor?" I asked and knocked on the door. There was no response.

"Trevor?!" I asked and I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Trev!" I screamed and cooper whined and scratched at the door. It opened and trev was standing there with his briefs on and nothing else. He looked completely drained.