Chapter 152

When Trev actually woke up the next morning and was sober, he realized what he did and that he fucked up. He apologized and he was being sweet. I forgave him and he looked up at me as we were eating breakfast with Dak.

"Babe?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I want you to meet my friends. They're funny and they know how to have fun no matter what. You'd love hanging out with them and I promise you it's not awkward. They have girlfriends... wives... kids-everything. I think you'd have fun hanging out with them." He said and I nodded.

"What are their names?" I asked.

"Chase... he's a good guy. He's helped me out a lot with the job and everything and he has a wife and little girl. She's adorable and reminds me so much of Kenz. He's a cop. Then there's Tristin, he's funny as hell. He's single but he fucks around with this girl and he tells us about it every time we're at work or when we hang out. Then there's Brayden. He's one of Chase's friends and he's funny too. He's got a wife and three kids, and then Jake. He's who I usually do my work with. He's so fucking funny and he has a girlfriend and she's exactly like you. I told her you'd get along perfectly. She teases Jake like you do me constantly. I talk about you, Dak, and Kenz a lot when I'm there. They've been asking to meet you but I never even thought about it and didn't know if you'd want to." He said and I smiled weakly.

"I'd love to." I said and he nodded and smiled.

"They're hangin out again tonight and invited me and you, but I know you're upset so it's fine." He said.

"We can go." I said.

"No, I fucked up last night and I don't want to make it all better by doing the same thing tonight." He said.

"But it'd actually be planned. We can go. I can have my dad watch Dak for the night." I said.

"Bailey-"

"Trev, I want to meet them. They seem like good people." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay." I said and he smiled weakly.

"You're really going to love them, Bails."

* * *

"So Brayden, Chase, Tristin, and Jake right?" I asked as we were in the car and he told me we were almost there.

"Yes. Don't be nervous either. We're going to Jakes house and it nice. He has a pool, so be prepared to go swimming." He said and I looked over at him.

"You've gone swimming here?" I asked.

"No, but they usually do and I just hang out and sit and drink while talking to them." He said.

"They all go in the pool?" I asked.

"Not all the time. Usually it's just Jake and his girlfriend in there." He said and I nodded slowly.

"Okay." I said and he kissed my cheek as he drove.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"A little. I hope they like me." I said.

"They'll love you." He said and I nodded as he pulled into a development. It was obvious that the houses were huge and the size and look of the houses were insane.

"Holy shit." I said.

"I know. Jake makes a lot of money." He said as he turned down a street and he pulled into a driveway. He parked and he smiled over at me.

"Don't be nervous. Come on." He said and motioned me to get out the car. He got out and met me in front of it before grabbing me hand, and he went through the backyard. It was beautiful. There was a fountain and pond in the backyard along with a pool and waterfall. I loved it. A guy was standing with a girl and talking to another guy and they looked up at us.