Chapter 115

We both stumbled into the hotel room and my dress was basically off before Trev even got the door open. I stepped out of it as he undid his tie and I helped him. I unbuttoned his shirt too and unbuckled his belt. He pulled his boxers down and his undershirt off and he locked his lips to mine. He picked me up and put me down carefully on the bed before easing himself inside me.

"Do you want more?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and he did it and handed it to me.

"Will I get addicted?"  I asked.

"No. It's a one night thing. I promise you won't just by doing it one night. I only am because I did it too much." He said and I nodded. He handed it to me and I did it again and he leaned down and kissed me. He thrusted slowly at first, but went a little faster once we adjusted. It felt so good.

"Fuck." I moaned and he sucked on my breasts.

"Cum inside me." I moaned and he nuzzled into my neck.

"I love you." He said lowly.

"I love you too." I moaned and he rubbed my clit as he thrusted inside me. He gripped my breasts and sucked on them and I ran my fingers through his hair. It felt so different. Being high and making love to him felt good. I didn't want to do it ever again, but I love how it felt in that moment.

* * *

I woke up the next morning and Trev was kissing my neck. I fell asleep to him kissing my neck and woke up to it which was not a complaint at all. I loved it.

"Morning." I said sleepily.

"Good morning, Mrs. Prescott." He said and I kissed him and smiled.

"Room service!" I heard sawyer say in a jokingly high pitched voice outside our door as he knocked and we both sighed.

"We don't need room service." Trev said. I went to lay on top of him but he stopped my and got up as sawyer kept knocking.

"Babe." I sighed.

"I know. I'm just going to ask him to go." He said as he pulled on his boxers. I grabbed my panties and pulled on the comfy clothes I packed in my bag and sat up in bed. He went to the door and sawyer was standing there with a grin.

"What?" Trev asked.

"Im just happy for you. Can I talk to you both?" He asked.

"Sure." Trev said and I rolled my eyes. I just wanted to be alone with him. It was the morning after our wedding day. We didn't even get time to soberly talk.

"I fucked brielle last night." He said and I looked up at him.

"You're married." I said.

"I know-but we're on the verge of being completely done anyway. I really do think brielle is great. I mean-"

"No. You're not dating my best friend. You're married. Please leave our room. We just woke up." I said.

"I was married when I fucked you." He said.

"Yeah and I was married when I fucked her too. Now I'm married to her." Trev said and I playfully hit his shoulder.

"Stop. You and brielle aren't dating. If something happens between you two I'm not dealing with it." I said.

"You wouldn't have to deal with it. I would." Trev said.

"Yes I would. Brielle is a good person with a good heart and I know how men work. They're idiots and play games. You're not playing games with her. I can take and tolerate a lot, brielle is sensitive and just wants what's best for everyone." I said.

"Why would I play games with her?" He asked.

"Do you know how much shit Trev put me through in the beginning of our relationship up until now? She wouldn't be able to handle that. Don't even think about it." I said.

"I'm not Trev." He said.

"You married me. I can't be too bad." Trev said and I shook my head.

"I married you because I love you no matter what. We got through the part of not knowing if we should be together obviously. That's what I'm talking about. She wouldn't have a clue how to deal with that." I said.

"Then I won't do anything. Christ." Sawyer said and Trev wrapped his arm around my neck and kissed my temple.

"Your nose is bleeding, Trev." Sawyer sighed and I looked at his nose and it really was. Even worse than last night. He sighed and held it as he walked to grab a towel and stop it.

"Did he get high last night?" Sawyer asked me and I nodded.

"He's fine." I said.

"I'm always fine." Trev said as he walked out the bathroom holding a towel under his nose.

"Okay. Is that all you wanted? We want to lay down and just relax." Trev said.

"Yeah-but your dad found coke while cleaning up last night." Sawyer said and motioned to me. As in my dad. My heart sank.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"What'd he say?" Trev asked.

"He asked me if he knew where it would have come from and I told him I didn't." He said.

"You came here and only talked about brielle and didn't tell me that first?" Trev asked.

"Trev he won't think it's from you. You were a cop-"

"I was a cop, Sawyer. Was. He knows I've had problems. Are you fucking kidding me." He mumbled and drug his hands down his face.

"It's okay. He won't do anything." Sawyer said.

"Trev, what if he finds out I did it?" I asked softly and he shook his head.

"You did it?" Sawyer asked.

"I was drunk and stupid." I said with tears in my eyes and Trev shook his head and grabbed my hands.

"He won't find out anything. He literally can't. It's fine. You're fine-we both are. He could have knocked on our door last night and he didn't." Trev said and I ran my fingers through my hair. I actually was so scared. I didn't want my dad to think anything. I knew that he knew it had to have been Trevs, which I hated. Trev wasn't that drug. He was a great guy with a big heart and my dad only saw the bad in him.

"He's probably so mad." I sighed and he shook his head and kissed me.

"We're fine." He said.

"But he knows, Trev." I said softly.

"He doesn't know you did it. He knows I did. Don't worry about it. If he talks to me about it, he talks to me. If he doesn't come to me today, I'll talk to him. It'd look better for me to say something first anyway." He said and I shook my head.

"No-Trev just don't say anything. Say it wasn't yours if he asks." I said.

"I'd rather tell him the truth than have him question me." He said.

"You're not telling him." I warned and he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Okay, Sawyer. Thanks. You can leave now." He said.

"Just be careful." Sawyer said.

"We will." Trev sighed and he left. I couldn't be mad at my dad for finding it and being mad about it if he was, I was just disappointed in Trev and myself. It was so dumb to do, but it was also the best night of my life.