Chapter 151

Dak was fully back to himself and it was the best feeling in the world. I loved hearing his voice more than anything after that and trev and I were able to work our regular schedules while my dad watched him again. The accident wasn't my dads fault and it was the other driver so it made me feel better having my dad take care of him. I knew he'd never purposely put him in danger.

Trev came home one night late. Extremely late. Usually he got home before I did from the school, which was 3:30pm, but he didn't get back home until 7:30. Even my dad was confused and asking me where he was and I had no clue how to answer him, but I of course covered for him. I told him he went to his friends house from work, which he did kind of end up doing and didn't tell me.

When he came in he stumbled through the door and I looked up at him from the couch. He chuckled and threw his shoes off as he walked to me and he climbed on top of me as I sat on the couch.

"Trevor. What in the hell are you doing?" I asked as he kissed me and straddled me. He was so heavy. He was literally straddling my waist like I would normally do to him.

"I'll strip for you." He laughed and kissed my neck. He grinded against my hips and my jaw dropped as he started to unbutton his uniform in front of me.

"Oh my god. You're trashed." I said and he chuckled and got up. He pulled his button up off and tossed it to the floor, revealing him in his vest and he pulled that off too. He tossed it down and he grabbed my hand and pressed it against his abs and I laughed. I was mad at him, but I couldn't be mad at how goofy and hot he was being.

"I'm a professional stripper now. Only for you, okay? You're my only client. Do you want a private session in the guest room? That's going to cost a little more." He said.

"What's it going to cost me?" I asked and bit my lip and he unbuckled his belt in front of me.

"You might end up in handcuffs." He said and I laughed as he pulled me up. He picked me up off my feet and he stumbled into the guest room with me. He tossed me down on the bed carefully and he grabbed his cuffs out of his belt and tossed his belt to the ground. He took his pants off and left his boxers on. I looked up at him as I laid on the bed and he pulled my shirt off of me and my bra. He handcuffed my wrists together and put them behind my back, and he pulled my panties down.

"Jesus Christ." I said and he kissed my stomach as he hovered over me.

"I know you like grabbing. Are you going to be able to tolerate it?" He asked in regards to the handcuffs and I nodded.

"Make me tolerate it." I said.

"I'm going to make sure you can't stand it." He said lowly and he took his boxers off. I would have normally stroked him, but I couldn't. It already drove me crazy from the start.

He eased himself inside me from the start and started slow, but progressively got faster and harder. He rubbed me and I threw my head back in pleasure. It killed me not being able to touch him.

"Trevor." I moaned and he leaned down and sucked my breasts.

"Trevor, please. Please unlock the cuffs." I moaned and he ignored me. He went even harder and faster too and I kept moaning.

"You feel so good." I moaned and he kissed me. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and I moaned as I came around his length. His lips parted and he slowed down as he moaned and released inside me.

"That was so good." I moaned and he nodded and kissed my shoulder. He went down to my chest and rubbed my thigh and he pulled out slowly.

"Uncuff me now." I said as he grabbed his boxers and pulled them on. He was still half hard. He grabbed my waist and flipped me on my stomach and I chuckled. He smacked my ass hard and he uncuffed me.

"I'm still mad at you." I said as I sat up and he nodded.

"You're always mad at me. Nothing new." He said.

"Why are you being a dick?" I asked.

"When am I not being a dick?" He asked.

"Are you high?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"I really have the best husband. He comes home hammered, uses me for sex, and treats me like shit after." I mumbled and he turned around and looked down at me.

"I went out to eat with a few of my guys and we went to a bar after. It's not that fucking serious. I'm just drunk." He said.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"I don't know what you want from me. You're not allowed to drink right now so it's not like I could have asked you to come with me. It was a little guys night out." He said.

"I made dinner. Your plate is in the fridge. It would have been at least nice if you told me what you were doing and maybe brought some food home for your wife and your kid." I said and he rubbed his temples.

"If you made dinner, why would you want me to bring home food?" He asked.

"It's just the offer. Maybe, I don't know, I was exhausted all damn day and had morning sickness and you went out drinking with your boys, right?" I asked.

"Alright." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Alright. You won. Are you done arguing?" He asked and I bit my tongue. I wanted to freak out on him and it took everything in me not to.

"I hate when you drink." I said.

"I don't get why. It's not like I'm in danger. I was with my friends-"

"Why have I never met your friends? You never had me meet them? I just wish you'd be more open and responsible. Just tell me if you're drinking. And don't come home hammered when I know you drove the way you were." I said.

"The last time I introduced you to one of my friends you fucked him, broke up with me, and almost started a whole new life with him." He said.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Trevor." I said.

"Don't freak out on me when you know you're wrong." He said.

"This has nothing to do with anything that's happened in the past. All I'm asking is if you drink please tell me and please at least introduce me to the people you surround yourself with." I said.

"Okay, mom." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes as he walked all. All I wanted was for him to be safe and happy and he always started arguments with me that weren't necessary. I would have been fine with him drinking, if he would have told me before coming home four hours late and didn't drive.