Chapter 136

Sawyer and I had sex while my dad watched the kids at his house. Since the kids weren't there, it was probably the best sex I've ever had with him. We were able to be loud and have fun with it and I was basically screaming his name.

When we finished he kissed me with tongue the entire time as he laid on top of me and he cleaned his cum off of me with a towel at the end of the bed and he tossed it to the side.

"You're so fun to cuddle with." I said and he kissed me again.

"Fun?" He asked with a smile against my lips.

"Your lips are just fun to kiss. I love it." I said and he nodded.

"Your lips are always sweet and soft. Always. I would never get tired of kissing you. Even your cheeks. They're perfect to kiss and bite." He said and he scattered kisses across my cheeks and neck and he playfully bit the apple of my cheek and I laughed.

"Stop." I chuckled and he smiled widely.

"I literally have never felt so close to someone before, Bails. Even my ex. We were married and so distant. I feel so open with you and we just started dating." Sawyer said.

"I feel the same way. I'm so happy we ended up together. You're so fun and hot. You're such a good kisser, talker, and listener. It makes my days better." I said and he smiled and kissed me again with tongue and pulled away.

"It might be too soon to say I love you but you seriously make me want to." He said and I cupped his cheek and smiled.

"Good news for you is I feel the same way." I said and he chuckled.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." I said and he looked down at me with his bright blue eyes and we locked lips and tongues again. He was so damn cute and I loved how open he was with me.

"Take that ring off. You don't need it anymore." He chuckled and I laughed and slipped it off. I put it in the drawer of the nightstand and we kissed for a few more minutes before getting up. I was starving.

"I'm gonna get a bowl of cereal." I said.

"I'll come down in a second. I'm going to get changed." He said.

"Okay cutie." I said and I pulled on his t-shirt and a pair of panties before going downstairs. I smiled widely to and went to the kitchen before standing on my tippy toes to grab the cereal on top of the fridge. I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and when I heard Trevor's voice I screamed at the top of my lungs and dropped the bowl. It shattered to pieces and I looked up at trev standing in front of me.

"Sounded like some intense sex." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Bailey?!" Sawyer asked in a panic and I heard him run down the steps.

"What-why are you here-how long have you been here?" I asked as sawyer walked in the kitchen and trev looked over at him.

"I wanted to talk, but you were screaming his name upstairs so I figured I'd wait until you were done out of respect." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

"Please leave." I said.

"Can I just talk to you?" He asked softly.

"I already talked to you. Where are the kids?" I asked.

"They're at my house with my brother." He said.

Officer PrescottOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara