Chapter 74

A few days had passed and I had fallen asleep after literally laying in bed all day other then when Trev helped me walk to the bathroom and walk around in general so I could move.

I ended up falling asleep randomly around 7pm and when I didn't think things could get any worse, they did. Trev wasn't even in the room and I wanted to scream but didn't want to scare Mackenzie. Not only did my leg hurt because my medicine wore off, my stomach was having shooting pains through it and I went to turn on my side and unintentionally let out a scream.

"Bailey?" I heard Trevor ask worriedly and I heard him run down the hall. He ran into the room and saw me leaning over on the bed and holding my stomach and he put his hand over mine.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked.

"My stomach." I groaned and he nodded slowly.

"What's wrong with it?" He asked.

"It hurts." I cried and he nodded slowly.

"Okay-Okay. I'm going to get you up and I'm going to walk you to my car. I want you to get to the hospital-" he paused when I groaned loudly again.

"I can't move." I groaned and he took the covers off me and looked down at the sheets and the color in his face was drained. I looked down and saw blood and he ran his fingers through his hair and grabbed his phone.

"You're fine. The baby is fine, don't worry." He said and I had tears in my eyes.

"Trevor." I cried.

"I'm calling sawyer. I'll get a unit out here, okay? An ambulance." He said and he called. He rubbed his scruff as he sat down next to me on the bed and he put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it.

"You're okay-Sawyer, I need a car to our house right now. I don't want to go through dispatch because I'm not fucking waiting alright, Bailey is having stomach pains and there's blood everywhere. I need an ambulance and I need one now." He said and I started crying. It hurt so bad and I was so worried that I just broke down.

"It's okay. You and the baby are completely fine, okay?" He asked and I groaned.

"Sawyer please?" He asked worriedly and he nodded over the phone, hung up and quickly put his hand on my stomach beforenhe kissed my shoulder.

"Im sorry. I don't know what to do other than to try and make you feel better. Everything is going to be fine. I wish I could stop the pain myself." He said and he wiped my tears.

"I'm scared." I cried and he nodded.

"I know. Don't be. He's fine and so are you. It's probably something they can stop easily." He said and he got up slowly.

"You're burning up though. I'm going to get a towel and put it on your head. Just relax. Breathe." He said and he walked into the bathroom. He wet a cloth with cold water and went back over to me before folding it and resting it on my forehead. It made me feel better, at least less hot. I heard the front door open and Mackenzie screamed and he ran his fingers through his hair and went to get up but I screamed too from pain. He didn't know what to do and I just wanted him to get Mackenzie, but I couldn't speak.

"It's me." I heard Sawyer say and Trev sighed and continued to rub my stomach.

"We're in the bedroom-is an ambulance here?" Trevor asked and sawyer nodded as he walked in and froze in the doorway.

"I thought when you said blood you meant a little." He said and Trev shook his head.

"No- can you just stay here with her until she's brought out. Bailey-i have to call Nancy to come and watch Mackenzie." He said.

"Okay." I nodded and he put his ear up to his phone before walking out the room and sawyer sighed.

"You guys can't catch a break, huh?" He asked and I shook my head and drug my hands down my face.

"I hate this." I said and he nodded. EMTs came in and brought a stretcher and I literally felt like I was dying.

"She was just shot the other day so be careful picking her up and putting her on to the stretcher. It's her right leg." Trev said as he walked in the doorway while talking to Nancy. They pulled me up and carefully put me on the stretcher with Sawyer helping and Trev ran his fingers through his hair and nodded.

"Please just come. I just want to make sure she's okay." He said and I rubbed my forehead as they moved me out and I figured Trev made kenz go upstairs so she wouldn't see anything.

"Bailey-" he paused and he lightly jogged to me and kissed me.

"I'll be there, okay? I'll be there as soon as I can. I have to wait for Nancy. She's on her way and then I'll be on my way to the hospital." He said and I nodded as he pushed my hair back.

"I love you so much. It's going to be okay." He said.

"I love you too." I said and he let go of me and they brought me on to the ambulance. Trev made sawyer go with me and even though sawyer and I didn't have the best past, he made me feel better. He talked to me and calmed me down and he rubbed my arm whenever I was in pain before the medics gave me medicine. I wanted Trevor though, but I understood why he couldn't just leave.

* * *

I woke up in a hospital bed and wasn't sure if I had passed out from the pain or what, but my brother, my dad, and Sawyer were standing around me.

"Hey." My brother said softly and my dad sat up when he saw me awake.

"How are you feeling?" Sawyer asked and I rubbed my eyes and felt my stomach.

"Am I Okay-is the baby okay?" I asked and looked at my dad. He looked at me for a second and he looked down at his hands in his lap.

"Dad? What's wrong? Where's Trevor?" I asked.

"He's here." He said.

"Where is he? I want to talk to him." I said and my dad ran his fingers through his hair and he got up.

"I'll go get him-"

"No, I will. Stay here." Sawyer said and stopped my dad and he walked out. Something was wrong.

"Did we lose the baby?" I asked my dad and my dad didn't say anything and neither did my brother.

"Stop ignoring me. What in the hell is wrong?" I asked and Trev walked in the doorway and looked at me. He looked mentally drained. His eyes were red and puffy, his hair was a mess like he had been running his fingers through it-no one had to say anything. I just knew. He walked to me and sat down next to me on the bed before grabbing my hand.

"We're gonna be alright." He said and I felt tears starting to swell in my eyes.

"Trevor, no." I cried.

"Everybody needs to get the fuck out of the room." He mumbled and he was trying not to cry. I looked up and my brother, dad, and sawyer walked out the room.

"We lost him?" I asked with tears in my eyes and he nodded slowly.

"Yeah-" he paused when his voice cracked and he rubbed his eyes with his index finger and thumb as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He went to talk but stopped and I sat up.

"Just lay down." He said softly through tears and I ignored him and wrapped my arms around him. He held me and buried his face into my neck and we both broke down in each other's arms. He repositioned himself so he could lay down with me and other than when he lost dak, it was the hardest I had ever seen him cry and I think the hardest I had cried since I had been with him. We didn't even say anything for a good thirty minutes while laying together. We just cried and held each other so tightly like it was our way of letting all of our emotions out. So much had happened from the time we started dating, to right then and there. It was almost like us being together was just bad luck.