Chapter 66

I was on my way home with Mackenzie in the backseat and she was so cute. She told me her favorite songs on the radio and I felt bad because trev called me in the middle of her talking. I answered through the Bluetooth in my car and apologized to her for it cutting her off.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey beautiful." He said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Thinking of you. I did something today-" he paused and I frowned.

"Please tell me you didn't-"

"No. I didn't. I did something for you. I got something for you." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"I got multiple things for you but you're going to have to wait until tonight in bed-"

"Trevor. You're on speaker in my car." I said and he cleared his throat.

"Oh. You could have told me-Hey Mackenzie." He said.

"Hey Officer Prescott!" She said excitedly and I smiled when he chuckled.

"Okay. I'll see you when you get home." He said.

"See you." I said.

"Bye!" Mackenzie said.

"Bye!" He said cutely and I hung up. I was literally right down the road. He didn't have to call me.

When I pulled into the driveway I got Mackenzie out her car seat and put her down and she excitedly ran up to the front door. She ran the doorbell and hid behind a Bush in the front yard and I chuckled when he opened the door. He winked at me, knowing she was hiding from him, and he jumped out and scared her behind the bush and she screamed and giggled as he picked her up. God they were adorable.

"How was your day sweetheart?" He asked and kissed her cheek.

"Good." She said.

"Did Bailey give you good grades today?" He asked and smirked up at me as I walked towards him. He kissed me and I hugged him before holding the door for him to walk back in the house.

"Of course she got good grades." I said and he smiled and put her down. She ran to cooper and pet him and he grabbed my waist.

"You seem upset." He said.

"I'm concerned on what you did." I said and he kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"You wanna See?" He asked.

"Yes. Please." I said and he let go of me. He turned me around and pulled his shirt off over his head. I almost yelled at him, but I realized he was showing me a tattoo on the left side of his chest. He got a stopwatch on it and t was so detailed it was unbelievable. He got it fading into a Rose too and on his collar bone he had the word "Patience" done so perfectly. It was beautiful and it looked so good on him.