Chapter 134

A few nights passed and trev didn't stop by but he did text me a few times to ask how the kids were. It was so weird. I really did expect for him to be around more than the little amount that he was.

I was making the kids peanut butter and jelly sandwiches though around lunch time, when my phone started ringing and it was trev. I almost didn't answer, but since he hadn't really talked to the kids and they were asking about him I did.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey." He said cutely. God I hated when he talked the way he did. It was the cutest thing in the world.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing. I drank a little too much and I felt the need to call you. I wanted to talk to you and love on you." He said in the same cute tone and I almost laughed on the phone at him but stopped myself.

"You shouldn't be drinking. It's noon." I said.

"I know but I went to the bar last night around 2am, and I ordered what you order-the sex on the beach-I didn't realize how good those were. It was like drinking water. I decided to go home after I had a few and try and make my own and I made them even better. Bailey you have to try it. It's so good. It tastes like candy with a lot of alcohol." He said and I sighed.

"Are you still drinking? If you are please relax." I said.

"I made you a drink. I think you should come over." He said.

"I can't come over-Trevor I'm making our kids lunch. Please stop drinking for today or I'll have someone go over there and check on you." I said.

"I'm fine. I'm just enjoying life baby. I'm so happy. I just miss you a lot. I hope sawyer is treating you good. What did he say?" He asked.

"Say about what?" I asked.

"Does sawyer hate me?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Do you hate me?" He asked softly and it broke my heart.

"I don't hate you." I said and he was quiet on the phone for a little.

"Do you love me?" He asked and I hesitated.

"We have two kids together. I'll always love you for giving me them." I said.

"I just wish I could give you what you deserve." He said.

"You gave me a lot." I said.

"I didn't give you enough." He said.

"Trev." I sighed.

"You know I'm right." He said.

"Stop." I said.

"No. I love you so much. I know I fucked up. I know I fucked up everything multiple times and that this time I might not be able to make things right, I know that I didnt give you enough. You deserve the world and I wasn't giving you that." He said.

"Trev, it's fine." I said.

"Do you think we'll get back together?" He asked.

"I don't know. I still need time." I said.

"Can I come over?" He asked.

"No. You're drunk." I said.

"I'm not that drunk." He chuckled.

"Trevor." I warned.

"Please. I promise you I'm fine." He said.

"You're not fine." I said.