Chapter 21

It was Sunday night and I had the game on. Trevor and I had made plans for him to be there, but he wasn't and I felt let down. I was honestly looking forward to it all week and he didn't even show up. It was about halfway into the game when my doorbell rang and I got up and went to the front door. I opened it to have a huge German Shepard jump up on me and knock me down to the floor with kisses and Trevor laugh at me. He didn't forget.

"Alright. Come on, Dak." Trevor warned and he stopped and stood beside me as Trevor helped me up and pulled me into a kiss.

"You taste like dog." He said and I rolled my eyes and playfully hit his chest.

"I thought you forgot." I said.

"How could I forget? I told you I'd be here. Sorry I'm a little late though." He said and I shook my head.

"It's okay-" I was cut off to his dog nudging me with his paw and I chuckled.

"He likes you. He wants you to let him again. Probably finds you pretty." He said and I smiled before leaning down and petting his neck.

"I see you. Will your daddy let me give you a treat of some kind?" I asked and the dog looked at trevor with his tail wagged like he knew exactly what I was saying.

"Daddy will let him have a treat." He said and I got up and he smirked at him as I walked to the kitchen and they followed. I went in the fridge and grabbed the only thing dogs could eat which was ham and I tossed him it.

"No. Make him work for it. Dak, sit." He warned and he grabbed some from me. He sat and waited and he put his hand out.

"Paw." He warned and gave him paw. He gave it to him and smiled before cupping my cheek.

"He's good." I said and he kissed me.

"You calling me daddy was kid of hot." He said.

"You're sick." I chuckled and he smirked before locking his lips to mine.

"Let's watch the game. Please? Then sex." I smiled as I pulled away from him and he rubbed the back of his neck and nodded.

"Sounds good." He said and I grabbed his hand.

"Are they winning?"

* * *

It was the last 2 minutes of the game. In football 3 minutes could last what seemed like, 15. Our team was losing by 2 points and Trevor and I were both screaming at the TV. It was the best feeling in my life. As much as I wanted them to win, I didn't care. I was just so happy to be watching it with him. He was so passionate about it and he was so cute when he was aggravated. He tugged on his hair as he ran his fingers through it and I smiled weakly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" He yelled as the other team intercepted the ball from ours.

"No!" I yelled and he drug his hands down his face.

"This is a shit show." He mumbled and the other team got a touchdown. There was still a minute or so left when they did, but they ran out the time and our team lost.

"God dammit. They need to getting better defense. Prescott acted like a fucking idiot the entire time." He basically yelled and I chuckled and bit my lip.

"What are you laughing at? You're just as mad as me." He said with his eyes narrowed.

"Mhm." I said.

"How are you not furious-"

"I am." I said.

"Then why are you laughing at me?" He asked.

"I think you're hot when you're annoyed." I said and he relaxed more and half smiled.

"Shut up." He chuckled weakly and rolled his eyes and I chuckled and climbed on his lap before kissing him.

"Talk football to me." I smirked against his lips and he chuckled lowly as we fell back against the couch. He was so much fun.