Chapter 163

Trev got home and immediately went to sleep. I laid next to him because it honestly exhausted me too. My dad had Dak at his house for a few nights so we could just relax and so I could take care of him until he was comfortable. The doctors diagnosed him with PTSD from the accident and they said even though it was an early diagnosis, it was obvious he was nervous and uptight, but they did a scan on his brain and it showed the areas of where he was scarred from what he had been through as a whole. Not only this accident, but the others. It upset me so much. He never showed his emotion or anything and all he ever wanted was to do his job like he wasn't scared but there had to have been times when he was terrified. It broke my heart.

I was laying on my back staring at the ceiling while he slept practically on top of me, and I looked over at him and kissed his forehead. I loved him so much. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications and everything too. I was trying to see if he'd move while I was occupied on something because I wanted to get up. I had to pee so bad. I slowly started to slip out of bed from underneath him and he moved and nuzzled into my pillow. I smiled weakly and I fully got out of the bed and went to the bathroom down the hall so I didn't wake him with being loud.

When I walked back into the bedroom, he wasn't in the bed and I narrowed my eyes. I was so confused. He had just been sound asleep and I didn't even hear anything.

"Trevor?" I asked and I walked into our bathroom. He wasn't in there either and I was genuinely confused. I walked past our balcony door and stopped when I saw him looking outside while leaning against the railing. I calmed down and smiled weakly, before walking out with him and wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"You were just sound asleep. Why'd you wake up?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing." He said.

"What do you mean nothing?" I asked.

"I just needed air." He said and I kissed his back and rested my cheek just below his neck.

"Your heart is racing." I said as I listened.

"I know." He said and I rubbed his back.

"It's okay, babe. Relax." I said and he nodded and turned around to face me. I looked up at him and he had tears in his eyes.

"Trev." I said softly and he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly.

"Promise me you'll never leave me." He said.

"I'm not leaving you. I just hope you don't leave me." I chuckled weakly.

"I'm not-I just-Most people wouldn't forgive what I've put you through. I just hope you do. I'm getting better, I just need time. I'm sorry for what I've done and I mean that more than I ever did. I just need you more than anything and I know I've said this so many times everytime I've fucked up, but this happening is fucking me up and I'm not thinking right-I don't know how to explain it. I just want to be better for you and Dak. That's all I care about." He said and I kissed his jawline. He nuzzled his chin against my head and I held the back of his neck.

"If I died, would you have forgiven me for what I did?" He asked.

"You didn't die and I forgave you so you don't have to worry about that. Don't even ask that." I said and he held my hips and he pulled away from me slowly and walked back into the bedroom. He had his eyes narrowed and he ran his fingers through his hair before grabbing his medicine and taking it. He tossed the pill bottle at the wall after and my eyes softened. He was so frustrated.

"Babe, it's okay." I said.

"It's not okay." He said.

"Relax." I said.

"My mind is so fucked up now." He said and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"You need to just breathe and give it time." I said and he shook his head.

"I don't think I'm going to be the same." He said.

"You just need to rest and give it time. You're still shaken up. Lay back down and sleep more. I didn't mean to wake you up to begin with. I just had to use the bathroom." I said.

"Okay." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"I'll lay with you. I'm tired still anyway." I said and he nodded. I grabbed his hand and brought him back to the bed and I climbed in next to him. I cuddled up against him and he wrapped both of his arms around me.

"I'm never going on another call again." He said and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Stop thinking about it. You're going to get yourself worked up." I said. 

"I just can't do it." He said.

"And that's okay but I need you to just relax-let's watch a funny movie and order take out. That'll make you feel better." I said and he looked down at me.

"Order take-out for breakfast?" He asked.

"I bet I can get a breakfast meal here." I said and he chuckled weakly.

"I'm okay." He said.

"I'm putting on movies and we're watching them all day and eating in bed." I said.

"I miss Dak." He said and I looked up at him.

"Do you want me to tell my dad to bring him back?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, we can enjoy our day together. We don't get much alone time. I just miss him." He said and I smiled weakly. He kissed me and I kissed him and grabbed my phone. I didn't want to get up out of bed or leave the house, so I was getting the food delivered to us.

"I love you." I said and he kissed my jawline.

"I love you too never forget that. Even when I die don't ever forget it. Bailey we haven't talked about this and I know you're going to get mad at me, but if something ever did happen to me and you were too scared to find someone else, please find someone. I'd be happier seeing you happy again. Knowing our babies had some type of father figure for them even if it wasn't their own." He said and I looked up at him.

"And if something happened to me I'd want you to move on too." I said.

"Nothing's going to happen to you." He said.

"And the same goes for you. This is just another rough spot."