Chapter 133

Trev and I took a break. A much needed and resting break. For once, when he took the kids for a day and had them stay over night, I actually went out with Ashley and Brielle and I had fun. I also got my nails done and hair. I just did what I needed to, to make myself feel better. I was always focused on making Trevor feel better and not myself.

I was going out with Brielle and I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea, but I invited sawyer. Of course it wasn't. Not only because he was trevs ex best friend, but because I still found him so damn attractive that if I got drunk I knew I would do something with him.

I was dancing with sawyer and making out with him and he grabbed my hand and took me towards the bar.

"I want to get you fucked up tonight." He chuckled over the music.

"I've been fucked up." I chuckled and he ordered two more rounds of shots for us and we quickly took them. The vodka was becoming water to us, which probably wasn't a good sign.

"Why don't you just leave him and go to me. I'll treat you right and make the kids happy." He said and I smiled and kissed him.

"I've thought about it." I said and he smiled against my lips.

"I'll leave my wife and it can be me and you." He said and I nodded. He grabbed my ass with his arms wrapped around me and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"I want to fuck you." He said lowly against my lips.

"Then fuck me." I teased and he nodded. He kept kissing me, and he eventually let go of me and he jut grabbed my hand. He led me down the hall of the bar we were in away from everyone and brought me to the back where private bathrooms were for employees only.

"We can't be back here." I chuckled.

"Shhhh. No one knows." He said and pressed his fingers against my lips. I laughed and he did too as we stumbled into one of the unlocked bathrooms. We locked the door behind us and I immediately unzipped his jeans and he pulled my dress up. We were so hungry for each other it was unbelievable. We stumbled back as he eased himself inside me and he pinned me up against the bathroom wall as he started thrusting. We flicked our tongues against each other's and I moaned as he thrusted in me hard and slow.

"Fuck me." I moaned and he went a little faster. Which felt amazing. He reached down my dress and gripped my breasts and pulled them out of my dress and sucked on them. He gripped them and kissed across my chest as he fucked me and I moaned in pleasure.

"Sawyer." I moaned and he rubbed my clit.

"Let me cum in you." He said lowly.

"No-just pull out. I'll suck you until you're done." I said.

"I want to feel you." He said lowly against my neck and he sucked on my neck. He was definitely leaving hickies.

"Fine." I moaned and he continued. It wasn't long before I felt my walls tighten around his length and I basically screamed his name. He moaned and buried his face into my chest and kissed my breasts as he slowed down. He definitely came too and he slowly pulled out of me. As soon as we were done I pulled my dress down and fixed it and he pulled his jeans up and buttoned them.

"That was good." He said lowly.

"Better than trev." I smirked.

"You don't have to tell me that. I know it."

* * *

I had sex with sawyer another time that night and I woke up the next morning and had sex with him again just because. It made our hungover headaches go away and it felt so good. I really couldn't lie, sawyer was someone I could genuinely see myself with. In all seriousness he was really attractive and like Trevor except he wasn't addicted to anything and didn't abuse me. So he was kind of perfect. We were cuddling and I was rubbing his chest as he was kissing me. He kept telling me he could treat me so much better and wanted me to let him. I was on the verge of giving in. I really was. With all the shit Trevor put me through I was so ready to just start new and sawyer would be so good. He already knew the kids and loved them to death, he would be perfect. I sometimes wish I met sawyer before I met Trevor. I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his and he smiled weakly.