Chapter 87

Trev scheduled a tattoo appointment for me and surprised me with it even though I kinda knew it was already coming. We got sawyer to watch Kenz and I was literally so nervous on the way there. My heart was racing and I was biting my nails. Trev was laughing at me the whole time and he rubbed my thigh to calm me down.

"You're fine, Baby. Relax." He said and I chuckled.

"I know. I still don't even know what I wanna get-I mean it's either the tattoo on my leg or something under the side of my boob." I said.

"Either one would be hot." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm starting to think that you only want me to get a tattoo because it turns you on." I said.

"No. I mean I think you'd look good-if you don't want to get one you don't have to." He said.

"No, I do-if I'm pregnant can I get it?" I asked and he nodded.

"My guy told me you can but doctors say not to for the risk of diseases from unclean needles, but his stuff is all clean. He's not just a hole in the wall shop. He has a nice place and he takes care of things. I've known him since I was 18." He said.

"As long as you trust him I'm fine." I said and he nodded.

"It's completely safe and sanitary. You'll see when we get there." He said.

"I'm seriously thinking about my thigh. A big rose on my thigh. It'd look nice." I said.

"Then get that." He said.

"I also want to get a surprise tattoo for you, but you can't see it and can't look until I'm done." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You'll see." I said.

"You never told me that." He said.

"Surprise." I said.

"Now you got me excited." He said.

"I'm excited. How much do you think it'll be?" I asked.

"The tattoo you want on your thigh will probably be $300. He'll give us a discount. If the other thing you're getting is small it'll probably be around $60. Don't worry about prices. I got it." He said.

"Thank you." I said and rested my head against his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

"No problem, sweetheart."

* * *

I went with the rose on my thigh and had to strip down to my underwear in the tattoo shop. It was honestly awkward, but they weren't looking at me in a weird way and were really nice. Besides I had a blanket covering me so random people wouldn't see my ass walking it. Trev was sitting next to me the whole time and holding my hand and we were just talking and making conversation with each other. The guy, whose name was drew, was really nice and so was the store. It was so clean and beautiful. I would have lived in it. He went up toward the waistline of my panties and it hurt so bad. It was sensitive.

"Shit." I chuckled and bit my lip. He laughed and I squeezed his hand.

"Almost done. It's lookin good I hope you're happy with it." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you. I already know I'll love it." I said.

"It's so hot." Trev said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's attractive." Drew said.

"Watch yourself." Trev smirked and he chuckled.

"Your attractive too, T-Dawg. Don't worry." Drew said and I laughed.

"T-Dawg?" I asked.

"I've called him that since he was a kid. Just something that stuck." He shrugged and Trev nodded.

"Alright, sweetheart. You're all done." He said after he wiped it and I looked down at it and so did Trev.

"It looks so good oh my god." I said.

"It's looks amazing. Thanks man." Trev said and drew nodded.

"Of course." He said.

"Okay, now leave. I want to talk to him about another quick little tattoo." I said and jokingly pushed him away from me and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't do anything stupid. You make me nervous." He said and I smiled. Drew sat me up in the chair more and he let me actually put my leggings on completely after wrapping it.

"What else did you want done?" Drew asked as he waited for me.

"I wanted to get his initial with a heart on my ring finger. I know that people say not to do that an dits dumb and bad luck, but we've been through so much shit and always came back from it. He proposed and everything and I know we're never going to be apart. We know that we're meant to be together, you know? I wanted to surprise him with it." I said and he smiled.

"You've got T-Dawg whipped huh?" He asked jokingly and I chuckled.

"He has me whipped. I can't get enough of him." I said and he smiled and motioned me to put my hand out. He sketched it all out on my finger and I loved it. The "T" was written out and cursive and there was a little heart underneath it. It meant everything to me.

"He's gonna be so happy." I said and he smiled.

"He's going to love it. I know he will." Drew said and he started it.

When he was done I literally could have cried. It came out perfect and it was so beautiful. I called him in and he walked in waiting for me to show him.

"What'd you get?" He asked and I put my hand out to him. His smile faded and his eyes softened as he held my hand. He looked up at me and I smiled.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it-I was not expecting it at all but I love it." He said and I smiled and kissed him.

"I know we've been through a lot. I love you and I know I've been hard on you, but I know we're spending the rest of our lives together no matter what." I said and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me again.

"I love it so much." He said and I smiled into his chest. He rubbed my back slowly and pulled away from me before looking down at my hand again.

"I love you so much." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks drew. How much?" He asked.

"You're good." He said.

"What you did is like $600 worth of work." Trev said with an eyebrow cocked and he shook his head.

"You're fine. I'm happy for you. It's good to see you happy with someone that isn't crazy." He said and Trev smiled weakly and took $400 out of his wallet and handed it too him.

"I'm not taking it." He said.

"Come on. You did like 6 hours of work today and you charge people $150 an hour. You can at least take this." He said.

"I'm not taking anything. It was nice meeting you, Bailey. Good luck with the pregnancy and your little girl. Take care of him too. He loves you." He said.

"Thank you. Please take some money." I said.

"I have a big piece I'm working on later. I'll get enough from that. Don't worry. I'll see you Trev. I'm sure you'll be in for another session soon." He smiled and Trev put money on the counter and nodded.

"See you man."