Chapter 80

It was the end of the school year. Thank god. Three more days left of school and I was able to be home for the summer with Mackenzie and spend more time with Trev. Cooper was doing just fine and it was the last weekend before summer.

Trev and I were laying in bed cuddling and kissing and Mackenzie ran in with Cooper while we were, making us pull away quickly.

"Were you kissing?!" She asked and he shook his head.

"Nope." He said.

"Liar." She said.

"Not lying. We weren't kissing I have no clue what you're talking about." He smirked.

"Ms. Collins, you kiss Officer Prescott?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Of course I kiss Officer Prescott." I said and he looked up at me and shook his head.

"I've never kissed Ms Collins in my life." He smiled and she giggled again. He tickled her and she fell down on to the between in between us as she laughed and screamed. Cooper saw it and started barking playfully at Trev and he jumped on the bed and acted like he wanted to play. He stopped tickling her and he kissed her cheek softly.

"Of course I kiss Ms Collins. I kiss you, too. You're my spoiled girls." He smiled and she smiled up at me.

"Do you love Officer Prescott?" She asked me.

"Sometimes." I joked and he laughed.

"Ain't that the truth." He said and I rolled my eyes. He knew I loved him at all times no matter what.

"Do you love Ms Collins?" She asked and he nodded.

"I love her so much." He said and she giggled. She was so cute.

"Can we play truth or dare?" She asked.

"Sure. You first." He said.

"No. You first." She said.

"You."

"No, you!"

"Fine." He finally gave in.

"I dare you to kiss Ms Collins." She said and he looked up at me and kissed me softly.

"Ewwww!" She said and we laughed.

"What? All I did was kiss her." He chuckled.

"My daddy and mommy used to kiss all the time. They laughed every time they kissed. One time they were sleeping and kissing a lot. I think they were just kidding though. Their tongues were out so I think they were making funny faces." She said and we chuckled.

"Me and Trevor always make funny faces." I said and he nodded and stuck his tongue out to me.

"Always." He said and he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Cooper." She said and got up. She stood up on our bed and walked to the end of it before jumping off and she went to cooper. He licked her face and she giggled as she ran down the hall with him after shutting out bedroom door behind her.

"Come here." He said lowly before pulling me into him again and he kissed me while cupping my cheek. He took his hand away from my face and rubbed my back before slipping his tongue inside my mouth and he pulled the covers over us. He ran his hand from my mid back down to the waistband of my panties and he slipped his hand underneath them.

"Trev." I chuckled against his lips and he smiled.

"She's distracted." He said and he stopped for a second to take his boxers off.

"Are we trying again?" I asked.

"Only if you want to." He said. I looked up at him for a second and I clashed my lips to his. I wanted to so bad. He rubbed me underneath my panties again and I stroked him while kissing him. He was progressively getting hard and I wrapped my leg around his waist so he could easily ease himself inside me. That way, if Mackenzie did come back she would think we were just cuddling.