Chapter 139

I woke up the next morning to my bed shaking and it was trevor laughing and bouncing on it while on his hands and knees. He kissed me as soon as I opened my eyes and I chuckled.

"Good morning beautiful." He said.

"Good morning." I chuckled and he was grinning so hard. I realized he was wearing a suit and I narrowed my eyes.

"Why are you wearing a suit ?" I asked and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Uh. I may or may not be a detective." He said and I cocked an eyebrow.

"What? How? Why? When?" I asked.

"A few weeks ago. I put in an application about a month ago and I got hired on the spot. It's honestly my favorite job I've had. Solving shit and going undercover is what I loved doing as a cop, so this is that to an even bigger extent and it's more calm and relaxed." He said.

"Is it safe?" I asked.

"Yes." He said and I kissed him again.

"I'm proud of you." I said and he rubbed my thigh. 

"The kids are here. I've honestly been here for a good hour but I didn't want to wake you up and I told them not to wake you up either." He said and I nodded.

"Did sawyer give you a hard time last night?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not at all. He fell for it because he's an idiot." I said and he kissed me.

"Sorry I keep kissing you, I missed those lips so much." He said.

"I love it." I said.

"Sawyers my bitch now." He said and I chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm a detective. Like actual FBI now. I take my shit to his department and tell him what to do with it. It's probably my favorite job I've had. I'm surprised he hasn't said anything to you about it. I honestly thought you knew." He said and I shook my head.

"Not at all." I said and he rubbed my thigh again.

"You look so good in a suit." I said and he smirked.

"You always look good." He said.

"So do you, but in a suit you look extremely good." I said and he chuckled.

"Thank you. I'm flattered." He chuckled and I smiled.

"Come on. Get up. Let's go see our kids." He said.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked.

"I'm wearing a suit." He said.

"Take off your jacket. I need you to hold me." I said and he sat up. He took it off and he laid next to me and he wrapped his arm around me. He kissed behind my ear and I nuzzled into him.

"I feel disgusting." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you and my best friend fucked in our bed. Multiple times. His cum is probably on the sheets." He mumbled and I playfully hit his chest and he smiled weakly and kissed my forehead.

"Stop." I said.

"Can we go to the guest room or the couch? We're getting a new bed when he's completely out of the picture." He said.

"Oh my god trevor, relax." I said.

"No. I want to cuddle you comfortably. I don't want to think about him doing anything to you in this bed while I'm in it." He said and he sat up.

"Trevor." I sighed as he got up. He grabbed his jacket it and pulled it back on and his wallet with his badge fell on the bed and I grabbed it and handed it to him.

"Bailey?" I heard Sawyer call from downstairs and the front door shut.

"Uncle sawyer!" Kenz and Dak yelled excitedly and trev clenched his teeth. I quickly got up and stumbled into sweatpants and I quickly brushed my hair before walking out the bedroom. Sawyer was half way up the steps and he looked at me and cocked an eyebrow when Trev walked out from the bedroom behind me.

"Oh so you're back with him?" Sawyer asked.

"No." I said.

"I just came by to drop off the kids. She was still sleeping so I woke her up." Trev said.

"Okay. Do you need to give me anymore paper work now that you're here so you don't come to my desk and slam papers on it? You can just drop it in my car." Sawyer said.

"I have tons I'll be sure to drop in your car." He nodded and trev kissed my forehead and hugged me before letting me go.

"I'll text you about the kids." He said.

"Okay." I said and he walked past sawyer and sawyer shoved him and trev froze and turned around and looked at me.

"My dads service is tomorrow. I want you there. I want you both there even if you fucking can't stand me. My dad loved you and you both need to get over it and pay respect." He said and I nodded. Trev wasn't mad at me. He was just acting like it in front of sawyer until I officially ended things with him. Neither of us wanted to fight anymore, sawyer was the only one still angry.

"I'll be there." I said.

"I don't want the kids there-maybe your dad can watch them. I know it was their grandpa-but they're too young and I don't to hurt them by doing that. We're just going to have to sit down with them and talk." He said to me and I nodded.

"Of course, and we will." I said.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." He said and looked at sawyer.

"I'll drop your shit in the truck." He mumbled to sawyer and he left.

"Are you fucking him?" Sawyer asked and I narrowed my eyes and shook my head.

"No, sawyer you're really so overreactive sometimes. It really pisses me off." I said.

"Im not going to his dads service tomorrow." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yes you are." I warned.

"No I'm not. I don't give a shit about Trevor-"

"That was his father, Sawyer! A man who treated you like another son!" I yelled at him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked as I got closer to him.

"You! You're so disrespectful. Trevor is done fighting and so am I. Get the fuck over the entire thing." I said.

"I am over it. I'm just not going to the service-" I cut him off by smacking him. Hard. He froze and looked up at me and his eyes darkened. He literally looked like he was going to kill me, and he almost did. Sawyer grabbed me by my throat and he threw me against the wall. The first thing that hit was my head and I immediately had my vision blur and go in and out. He hit me multiple times and yelled at me and it wasn't a smack, he was punching me. He shoved me down and he was still yelling at me. I couldn't even focus on where I was or what was going on at that point. I didn't even comprehend his sentences. I was so confused and scared because of everything happening so fast.

"Trevor." I groaned and cried.

"He's not here to fucking save you anymore. He never did care about you like I did." Sawyer said.

"Mommy." I heard Dak start to cry and Kenz started to cry too.

"Downstairs. Now." Sawyer warned to them and I went to get up and couldn't.

"Don't hurt them!" I screamed and cried and I didn't even have my phone on me to call Trevor. It felt like my whole body was broken and I thought I was going to die.