Chapter 83

I invited Noah over. It was probably the worst decision I had ever made, but I needed someone there. Badly.

He walked in without even knocking as I sat on the couch with Mackenzie and she looked up at him with a confused look.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I smiled weakly and got up. I went to him and hugged him and Mackenzie sat up on the couch more.

"Kenzie, this is Noah." I said and he smiled before kneeling down in front of her.

"How are you kiddo? You're adorable." He said and she looked so shy. I knew why though, he was a cutie.

"Good. I'm Mackenzie." She said and put her hand out. He shook it and chuckled and I smiled. I loved men with kids so much. Maybe I never loved Trevor and I just loved seeing him with the kids.

Okay. Well it's her bed time. I'm going to get her ready for bed and I'll be down. Unless you wanna go in my room." I said and he nodded.

"I'll just go in your room." He said and I picked her up. He followed me up the stairs and I went in her room as he went down the hall. I got her dressed into pajamas and I pulled up a stool in front of the mirror for her to stand on while she brushed her teeth.

"Bailey?" She asked as I sat on the top of he toilet seat lid next to her.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Where is Trevvy?" She asked and my eyes softened.

"Trevvy is just working and he's at his house. He needs a few weeks to himself. Don't worry sweetheart." I said.

"Did he hurt you?" She asked.

"No. He's fine." I lied.

"Oh. Okay." She said.

"Trevor is a good guy. He loves you so much Kenzie. Me and him are just taking a break from each other for a little while. I'm sure you'll see him soon." I said and she smiled with toothpaste all over her lips and I chuckled and got up and wiped them.

"Silly girl." I said and helped her rinse her mouth out. She giggled and I picked her up and put her down on her bed.

"Can you call Trevvy?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"He always told me a bedtime story before bed. I miss hearing his stories." She said.

"I can tell you one." I said.

"But trevvys were fun." She said and I sighed before grabbing my phone and Noah sent me a picture of him in the bathroom with nothing on but his boxers. His abs looked better than I had remembered and his bulge was huge. God I wanted him. I closed out of the messages though and went to trevs contact and I FaceTimed him. I was praying he answered and especially soberly. It rang for a little while and he finally answered. He was just laying in bed.

"What?" He asked and I handed the phone to Mackenzie.

"Oh. Hey sweetheart. How are you doing?" He asked.

"Good. I miss you." She said.

"I miss you so much more. It's past your bed time. What are you doing up?" He asked.

"I don't know. Mommy wanted me to stay up with her until her friend came." She said and my eyes widened. No. God no.

"Friend?" He asked.

"Yeah. His name is Noah. He's really nice." She said.

"Real nice." Trev mumbled and he sounded pissed off.

"Bailey, call me regularly." He said.

"No. Mackenzie wants you to tell her a bedtime story. Tell her one." I said.

"You're already sleeping with other people?" He asked.

"Trevor." I warned and took the phone from her.

"I could say so much to you and you're lucky I'm not. I'll talk to you later about it. Give kenz the phone and I'll help her get to sleep." He mumbled and I gave her the phone back. She looked so worried and I felt bad.

"Trevvy do you still love bailey?" She asked and I rubbed my temples. It was a complete shit show.

"She knows I do." He said.

"Okay. I'm sleepy. Can you tell me a bedtime story?" She asked.

"Of course." He sighed and he was silent for a second before making up a cute but stupid story and by the time he was done, she was sleeping. When she was for sure asleep, I grabbed my phone and I tucked her in and he was cursing me out while I was.

"Trevor Stop." I said quietly.

"You're a piece of shit. I can't believe you're already sleeping with someone else and it's with him." He mumbled.

"Okay. I'm going. Thanks for helping me with her." I said.

"Yeah. You shouldn't even have her. You don't know how to take care of yourself let alone a 5 year old." He said.

"Excuse me? Look at yourself. Bye Trevor. Don't call or text me for the rest of the night. My phone will be off while I'm fucking him." I said.

"Have fun." He spat and I hung up. I walked into my bedroom and closed the door behind me as Noah was laying in bed. I took my shirt off and panties as I walked toward him and he smirked.

"God I missed your body." He said as I climbed on top of him and I kissed him while he started to rub me slowly. I missed his too.