Chapter 128

I went to the jail every single day a week after he was in. I was going insane at home and thankfully my dad stayed with me, but I wanted Trev. I wanted him so bad. Thankfully, when I went and visited they let me in an actual room with him and I was able to hold him and kiss him. As soon as they let me in the room I ran to him and held him as tightly as possible after they told me no touching.

"I miss you." Trev said and I kissed him and his neck.

"I miss you so much. I want you home." I said and he rubbed my back and buried his face into my neck.

"No touching." The guard said and Trev and I both ignored him.

"My back is killing me." He said and I rubbed it for him.

"I seriously can't wait to be home. You have no idea how bad this is. I can't believe this is happening." He said.

"I know but it's so obvious that you're innocent. They just need to take it to the court and you'll be free." I said and he nodded and kissed me.

"I missed your lips." He said and I smiled weakly.

"I missed yours too." I said and kissed him again.

"No touching." The guard warned and Trev looked up at him.

"Shut the fuck up. I heard you the first time. I'm holding my fucking wife and I dont give a shit what you say about it." He said and the guard put his hand over his gun.

"You don't scare me. I had a gun and badge just like you. I've gotten shot multiple times. Shoot me." Trev said and I put my hand on his chest.

"Stop. Relax." I said and he clenched his jaw. I rubbed his chest and he looked down at me as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I hate this." He said.

"I know. Keep your temper. You'll be okay." I said.

"I just want to hold my kids and be in bed with you." He said.

"Maybe we can pay off the guard and I can relieve some stress for you." I chuckled and joked and he smiled weakly.

"I need to get out of here."

* * *

I went home after visiting him and my dad made dinner. He was sitting at the table talking to dak and Kenz and he smiled up at me.

"That was a long visit." My dad said.

"I got to actually see him face to face and not have glass separating us. I got to hold him. We were just talking and the guard didn't really seem to care how long we were talking. Which I was happy about. I needed it." I said.

"You really want to wait for him to get his shit together, Bails? I mean come on. He screwed up so many times I feel like it's not even worth it anymore." He said.

"It is worth it. Don't talk like that right now." I warned and glanced to the kids and he sighed.

"I just think it's a waste of energy." He said.

"It's not." I mumbled and my phone starting ringing. I quickly answered it and it was Trev.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey. I just left you." I chuckled.

"I know but I missed your voice and was allowed a phone call. I wanted to say hi to the kids too." He said.

"Okay-Kenz, Dak say hi to daddy." I said and I put him on speaker.

"Daddy?" Kenz asked.

"My kiddos. Hey sweetheart. Are you taking care of your brother for me and helping mommy?" He asked.

"Yeah!" She said cutely and I chuckled. She really was.

"That's good. I miss you so much. I can't wait to be home." He said.

"Hi daddy!" Dak said.

"Hey buddy." He said and I could tell he said it with a smile.

"When will you be home?" Kenz asked.

"I dont know sweetheart. I'm hoping soon. I'm praying soon." He said.

"Okay." She said.

"Okay. I love you both so so much. I promise I'll be home and give you the biggest hugs and take you to the movies and to get ice cream soon. You take care of mommy, okay?" He asked.

"Okay!" They both said.

"See you both." He said.

"See ya!" They said and I took it off speaker.

"They miss you so much." I said as I walked out the room with the phone up to my ear.

"I miss you so much." He said.

"I really can't wait for you to be let out. I can't believe this is even happening." I said.

"I can't either, but I'll be out soon. They'll figure it out that they got the wrong person." He said.

"Yeah." I said and we both were quiet for a little bit.

"Okay. Well there's people waiting to use the phone-I love you so much, Bailey. I can't wait to see you tomorrow and hold you. Goodnight and tell the kids I love them again. I don't know what I'd do without you." He said.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you so much." I said.

"See you sweetheart." He said.

"See you." I said and he hung up. I put my phone away and ran my fingers through my hair before going back in the kitchen and my dad was cleaning up the kids plates and he stopped and hugged me.

"I dont want you to think I dont like him. I know he loves you and the kids. I know it's exhausting you." He said and I nodded. He kissed the top of my head and let go of me and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"He needs to be let out soon." I said and he nodded.

"He will be."