Chapter 138

I was on the couch with sawyer and he was on his phone. We were just cuddling and not hinting toward it becoming more, but I was so tired. Work drained me for some reason and I just felt like I needed to fall asleep and stop thinking. I wanted Trev to visit so bad but for Sawyer to leave.

"Youre just going sit on your phone?" I asked sawyer and he looked down at me and cocked an eyebrow.

"We're just cuddling." He said.

"We can't talk and cuddle?" I asked.

"Do you want sex?" He asked.

"No. I'm too tired tonight. I just want to cuddle and relax." I said.

"And that's exactly what we're doing so why are you mad that I'm on my phone?" He asked.

"I'm not mad-I didn't mean for it to turn into an argument." I said.

"It's not an argument." He said and I nodded and rested my head back on his chest and didn't say anything while he went on his phone. It was so stupid.

"What are you doing on your phone?" I asked.

"Just scrolling." He said and I got up and grabbed my phone. If he wanted to be annoying and rude, I could be annoying and rude right back.

I went to my messages and to trevs messages and I texted him. Multiple times.

"Laying in bed with sawyer and wishing it was you."

"I love you so much."

"When I kissed you I felt everything."

"Come over tomorrow."

"I'm not drunk, I just miss you."

I sent them all and didn't care. I cared about sawyer. I loved sawyer, but my love for Trevor was completely different. I needed him in order to think and function properly. He was my best friend and lover no matter how many times he fucked up or we argued. He was my person.

"What are you doing on your phone?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Just scrolling." I said and he nodded and rubbed my back.

"You really don't want sex tonight?" He asked.

"No." I said. Not unless your name is Trevor Prescott.

"Okay." He said and I got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"The bathroom." I said and he nodded. I didn't have to go to the bathroom, but I did take a picture of myself in the mirror to send to Trev. I had on black laced panties with a white t-shirt, and the shirt was his. I pull the shirt up to under my boobs and teased him a little and sent it. I was so excited for him to see my messages. I also sent another one showing my boobs and I knew it would get him. I just was hoping he didn't fall asleep and was still up.

"Bails?" Sawyer asked and trev texted me.

"What?" I asked.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I can't even explain to you over text how much I need you. I need to talk to you and just tell you everything. I've felt like a stranger to you for the past month and a half and I need you back. I need you. You're beautiful baby, I just don't care about the sex or how you look-I just need to talk to you. I need a regular conversation with my wife and to remember how good it feels to be loved." He said and I smiled weakly and sat on the sink. I wanted to call him. I sat there for a second, figuring out how I was going to call him, and I thought of it. I'd tell sawyer I got sick so I was going to the store to get medicine and call him and go to trevs house instead. I couldn't stay long, but it would work.